• Gram

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adcock

• Other (Please Specify)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Broughton with 2 nice tackles in the showers. 106. :)

Haha noticed that as well, nice surprise. Probably means he reached his BE then.. Happy I've kept him, but still dont like watching him play for some reason, annoyed at his laconic nature.

Would rather a Shaw or Birchall tbh, but ah well keep it up Greg! Cant complain so far..

I love how this thread keeps being bumped! Go Broughts!

Don't blame anyone for trading him though, still unreliable.

I've heard some have even traded him in.

Yep, brought (hehe) him in this week. Didn't really want to but he was the only one that fit my bye structure. Very happy with his 100.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was one that traded him back in about 4 weeks ago. Happy with it despite the burnt trades.

My main worry is that he is now playing forward. Why can't they just put him in a sweeping role :confused:
I don't mind him playing as a defensive HF...his tackle count this week is way up on his season average. :thumbsu:

One of my few good trade/non-trade calls of the year. Very happy with him, even if sometimes I can't work how he possibly scored 90 odd when watching Freo games.

He will go bang soon (like 140-odd bang) and everyone will jump back on.

I am glad I stayed the course with Greg - he has been ultra consistent since the early quiet games but at this rate will be a top 7 defender.

He will go bang soon (like 140-odd bang) and everyone will jump back on.

I am glad I stayed the course with Greg - he has been ultra consistent since the early quiet games but at this rate will be a top 7 defender.

Ranked 7th highest scoring Defender for overall points scored at the end of Rd 10. Should be ranked 5th highest after Rd 13 (with Scotland missing multiples & Waters missing a game)

Dearest Broughton owners...anyone else worried GB is named in the forward line?

Somewhat, but I'm a glass is half full sort of coach. Just glad that he is still in the side and named on the ground TBH. Surely he will outscore Ellis/S Shaw even if he plays defensive forward? I had to trade out Clarke and Malceski because they couldn't hold their spots, Hargrave will be lucky to play out the remaining games in a rebuilding Doggis team, so he may have to go as well. With Goddard out, I'll gladly take a 60-70 score from Broughts this week.

Dearest Broughton owners...anyone else worried GB is named in the forward line?

Got 75 or so against your mob last week despite playing as a defensive forward. Given things like Clarke's omission, Shaw's shitness, Goddard's suspension etc he deserves a spot on the field.

Back