Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship - 3 players all filled up.

Remove this Banner Ad

not sure if my tentative $50 was counted in the first pledge but I'm ready to put the money up (or towards a second player if it wasn't counted in the first batch)

not sure if my tentative $50 was counted in the first pledge but I'm ready to put the money up (or towards a second player if it wasn't counted in the first batch)
In the second one which we are starting to make a ding into raising the money.

For those who are in on the first player sponsor pm's will be going out soon to vote on who we want to sponsor.

For those who are in on the first player sponsor pm's will be going out soon to vote on who we want to sponsor.

Thanks TCT - hope we get enough for a second player :thumbsu:

I'll repeat my reply here..

I'm not really fussed who we go for, but I'm thinking a young fringe player just breaking into the team would be best....Both so we can ride them home, and avoid going for the overly popular choices.

So I'm up for anyone 21 and under, not a first rounder. (although, of course, I'll pony up whoever is picked).

I'll repeat my reply here..

I'm not really fussed who we go for, but I'm thinking a young fringe player just breaking into the team would be best....Both so we can ride them home, and avoid going for the overly popular choices.

So I'm up for anyone 21 and under, not a first rounder. (although, of course, I'll pony up whoever is picked).

The more senior players sometimes have more than one sponsor. Newy's sponsor has been with him since he started at the Club. To go on a journey with a player is a great, supportive thing.

Haere Ra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll chip in for player No.2 - $50

But can someone explain in plain english exactly what we are doing here? I dont quite understand :oops:

I'll chip in for player No.2 - $50

But can someone explain in plain english exactly what we are doing here? I dont quite understand :oops:

Sponsoring a player! You'll get a tag that says [insert players name] 13 - Just like my Coughlan one.

All the booty for sponsoring the players will be raffled off to the 25 posters who is co-sponsoring the player.

Sponsoring a player! You'll get a tag that says [insert players name] 13 - Just like my Coughlan one.

All the booty for sponsoring the players will be raffled off to the 25 posters who is co-sponsoring the player.

How do you get that? Not that I'm overly fussed about it, but I'm going into my second year with the great man.

Haere Ra

Cheers Equus. Pretty simple really :p

I am in for player one for $50. You can also count me in for a further $50 for player two. $100 in total. Go Tiges.
Updated, could you just let me know your preference on who to sponsor?
Just waiting on the last few people to get back to me on thi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back