Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship - 3 players all filled up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Waiting on 9 people to get back to me.

Can I suggest PM'ing them a deadline for a reply? Say Tues / Wed next week?

At the end of that declare #1 and (potential) #2 sponsored players and raise any remainder based off that info. Just seems fair?

Updated, could you just let me know your preference on who to sponsor?
Just waiting on the last few people to get back to me on thi
I am happy to kick in. I don't mind who. If we end up with 2, then, I'd like one to be a player that is a chance of playing senior footy. Good job guys!

Not too late at all, one player sponsorship is all filled up and second one is about half way done.
ATM it's a even split of Steve Morris and Kamdyn McIntosh with Vlastuin a distant third.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not too late at all, one player sponsorship is all filled up and second one is about half way done.
ATM it's a even split of Steve Morris and Kamdyn McIntosh with Vlastuin a distant third.
Poop. I guess McIntosh will still be a better tag than the "Petterd" that all the Dee's boys have...:)

This is a rookie question, but would it be logistically possible for BF dudes (not just the syndicate-ees) to meet up in a few months. We could make it in tiger-land, tiger-talk, over a B, W or S... :)

Is there somewhere we can check which players are still available for sponsorship? Just don't want to nominate a player if they have already got sponsored and wouldn't mind seeing who was left to choose from. Batch, Helbig and McIntosh are my preferences if still available

Is there somewhere we can check which players are still available for sponsorship? Just don't want to nominate a player if they have already got sponsored and wouldn't mind seeing who was left to choose from. Batch, Helbig and McIntosh are my preferences if still available

Call Ryan Key at Punt Rd.

Haere Ra

Remove this Banner Ad

Back