Mega Thread The Official Eastern Conference Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers

Remove this Banner Ad

You hate Miami but want to see Lebron be seen as the greatest? Sounds like you are on his nutz

Here is one reason to be against Lebron...he doesn't play for my team. I want my team to win, I support my team. I don't buy this 'I support greatness' stuff unless you don't support a particular team.
A) yes I'm on his nuts
B) my team is no longer in the playoffs so I'm supporting his team
C) yes I'm on his nuts

I'm with Primetime Pricey and Barnzy on this one: I wanna see the talented ones reach their potential and push the boundaries of what is possible in the sport.

This perfectly sums up my feelings on LeBron & the Heat:
I barrack for and enjoy watching greatness. Would like to see LeBron become one of the best 2 players of all time so I can say in 20-30 years time I witnessed it.
Don't mind Bosh either no rebounds and all. Funny dude. Can't stand Wade though.

Yeah I'm the same. I barrack for and enjoy watching greatness. Would like to see LeBron become one of the best 2 players of all time so I can say in 20-30 years time I witnessed it. Dont see why people would cheer against that. It's funny because Jordan was a massive douche and you hear about even his teammates not liking him. LeBron is not that but seems like Jordan was more universally loved. Seems people still struggle to move on from the decision.

Don't mind Bosh either no rebounds and all. Funny dude. Can't stand Wade though.

Just the last sentence. That's why I'll be on the Spurs wagon.

There is no one on the Spurs that I can't stand as much as Wade and I'd love Tim Duncan to seal his legacy with one more win compared to LeBron who has more time to do that.

its kinda hard to 100% hate teams in the nba cause we dont have the localised rivalry given we live in different postcodes to such teams.
Rubbish. I despise of the Lakers and Heat just as much as I despise Collingwood and Essendon.

It's never really your location which is the source of hatred, normally it's the fans and events between the two teams.

nbaman1

everyone respects lebron more after winning last year i feel. hatred was strongest last year, and has subsided this year.

you want him to be better than jordan? jod23
Whether I want him to be or not (i dont) it doesnt matter because he simply isnt. What you see now with LeBron is just about as good as he gets I would think. Not a patch on MJ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubbish. I despise of the Lakers and Heat just as much as I despise Collingwood and Essendon.

It's never really your location which is the source of hatred, normally it's the fans and events between the two teams.

you are still young padawan. but each to their own.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....-shake-hands-with-heat-following-game-7-loss/

He’s old school. He’s like the players in the 1980’s. He doesn’t have time to be buddies with his opponent. That’s why West never shook hands with any Heat players during the 10 meetings this season.
For Hibbert, it was different.
He’s never played with any of the Heat players. He respects them, but it wasn’t the time to be crashing their party.
“I know some of our guys have played on teams with some of them, but I don’t know them personally,” Hibbert explained to The Star. “It was their moment because they won. I have tremendous respect for them, but I don’t know any of those guys personally and I didn’t want to interrupt their moment.”

Funny how everyone was on KG and Rondo for walking off last year yet no one mentioned Hibbert and West.....

Was mentioned on First Take. Consensus was that if that is what they like their whole career like West and KG then thats ok. They just took exception to Wheelchair doing it only once KG got to Boston.

Did Wheelchair do it? I cant remember. Thought it was Rondo.

Was mentioned on First Take. Consensus was that if that is what they like their whole career like West and KG then thats ok. They just took exception to Wheelchair doing it only once KG got to Boston.

Did Wheelchair do it? I cant remember. Thought it was Rondo.

yeah i thought it was rondo, well according to nbaman1 it was so ill go with him.

its kinda hard to 100% hate teams in the nba cause we dont have the localised rivalry given we live in different postcodes to such teams.

I 100% hate the lakers.

I 100% hate the lakers.

do you hate them as much as north melbournes biggest rival?

to me hatred is when someone hates a team so much he/she will bash their fans without a second thought. hatred is rife in soccer for example.

for me hatred is being unable to sit in the hated teams home stadium watching a game, because of extreme hatred.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back