Mega Thread The Official Eastern Conference Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers

Remove this Banner Ad

RqicV.gif

I hate everything to do with Miami too and my team just got bent over by them in game 7 but even I'm not gonna carry on like that.

P.S. Ray Allen is always Supersonics, no one else.
I'm not carrying on, I'm just having a bit of fun to detract from the game which was over an hour ago.

Ray's not really tied to any team. Played close to the same amount of time in Milwaukee, Seattle and Boston.

Most Heat fans that aren't Cavs fans fall into two baskets

1 - Miami / Dade County residents
2 - Got on the Alonzo Mourning, Tim Hardaway and co bandwagon then stopped caring after they left until they got Shaq.

Not calling you either but that's generally how it goes.

I started following bball in Wade's rookie year. Didn't really have a team but loved him as a rookie. People gunna hate me now seems everyone hates Wade but that's my reason. If he was ever to be traded I wouldn't change teams but I'd probably watch most of that teams games.

I started following bball in Wade's rookie year. Didn't really have a team but loved him as a rookie. People gunna hate me now seems everyone hates Wade but that's my reason. If he was ever to be traded I wouldn't change teams but I'd probably watch most of that teams games.

Oh s**t... I always liked you Tigs and then you go and have to admit that s**t...:thumbsdown:

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ain't no stopping King James!! He's on his way to his 2nd ring!!

Bye bye pacers better luck next season

C'mon heat boys get it done against the spurs now. No pissfarting around this time

Good Job by Indy forcing a game 7 without having Danny Granger. However this was the season they needed to beat the Heat if they were ever going to make the finals.

Good Job by Indy forcing a game 7 without having Danny Granger. However this was the season they needed to beat the Heat if they were ever going to make the finals.

Why?

Logic would say we would be better improved next season because of how young the team is

edit: oh i get it this is a derrick rose jerk post

Remove this Banner Ad

Back