Mega Thread The Official Eastern Conference Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers

Remove this Banner Ad

Umm....Yes.
ibgSGCCjN9FxGx.gif

BLy4SZNCMAEnRWS.jpg

BL4kpsTCEAA3XMb.jpg

F off Ray Allen. Cannot think of a less classier move from a guy that used to be classy. Hope you choke again just like you did when you became close to useless in the 2010 finals, or when you almost helped us to an early exit in the '08 playoffs.

Pat Riley, could you look like any more of a tosser? You'd be close to nothing without Magic and Kareem. Flog.

Wade is a king. King of F'wits.

Anderson, is there a bigger front runner out there? "LOOK AT ME I BLOCK SHOTS OUT OF BOUNDS AND FLAP MY WINGS BECAUSE I HAVE ISSUES"

Peace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BLy4SZNCMAEnRWS.jpg

BL4kpsTCEAA3XMb.jpg

F off Ray Allen. Cannot think of a less classier move from a guy that used to be classy. Hope you choke again just like you did when you became close to useless in the 2010 finals, or when you almost helped us to an early exit in the '08 playoffs.

Pat Riley, could you look like any more of a tosser? You'd be close to nothing without Magic and Kareem. Flog.

Anderson, is there a bigger front runner out there? "LOOK AT ME I BLOCK SHOTS OUT OF BOUNDS AND FLAP MY WINGS BECAUSE I HAVE ISSUES"

Peace.

Dem tears from someone who doesn't support Indiana.

BLy4SZNCMAEnRWS.jpg

BL4kpsTCEAA3XMb.jpg

Peace.

I'll give you credit. That's pretty funny. :D

I hate Miami. s**t me to no end. The fans, Wade, Anderson, Chalmers, Cole, the constant media rubbish about them, the arena and the way in which they were put together. Also Ray Allen.

We kinda got that:thumbsu:

I hate Miami. s**t me to no end. The fans, Wade, Anderson, Chalmers, Cole, the constant media rubbish about them, the arena and the way in which they were put together. Also Ray Allen.

I hate everything to do with Miami too and my team just got bent over by them in game 7 but even I'm not gonna carry on like that.

P.S. Ray Allen is always Supersonics, no one else.

Never barracked for the Cavs. Nor would I ever.

Most Heat fans that aren't Cavs fans fall into two baskets

1 - Miami / Dade County residents
2 - Got on the Alonzo Mourning, Tim Hardaway and co bandwagon then stopped caring after they left until they got Shaq.

Not calling you either but that's generally how it goes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back