Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Put on Channel 7 right now for deafening silence. It's the quietest 47k home crowd you'll ever hear

Last week some crowies were trying to have a dig that we could only get 50,000 to a 'sellout'. Nek minnit ... ;)

Ive already been through an intensive daydream where the crows go 0-22.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Why stop there? how about 0-44 over 2 years?

And Dangerfield and Trigg get into trouble....(Tippett style) and crows lose another 2 years of draft picks :D

There is such a thing as being too greedy. :D

I still hold out hope that they will beat some minnows, keep the anti trigg wolves at bay and not get a good draft pick.

Some bloke said on the crows board that he hopes the crows go 0-22 so trigg leaves instead of them going 10-12 (missing the finals) and trigg living another day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some bloke said on the crows board that he hopes the crows go 0-22 so trigg leaves instead of them going 10-12 (missing the finals) and trigg living another day.
Who is in charge of tanking down there these days?
Edit: This was not a dig at Dean Bailey

Last edited:
There is such a thing as being too greedy. :D

I still hold out hope that they will beat some minnows, keep the anti trigg wolves at bay and not get a good draft pick.

The hell of eternal 9th place finishes.

Speaking of Richmond, reminds me, saw Matty Thomas hammer some poor schmuck into the turf.

The hell of eternal 9th place finishes.

Speaking of Richmond, reminds me, saw Matty Thomas hammer some poor schmuck into the turf.
That was Ryan Griffen. Really poor tackle, I thought.

That was Ryan Griffen. Really poor tackle, I thought.

Lucky he left Port then and will avoid a 6 week suspension.

The MRP will probably rule it being in the act of spoiling, play on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back