Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varibst: 40498365 said:
Why is he a dickhead? Seems like the complete opposite to me... POersonally I don't want him cause I think he's passed it - but he's not a dickhead.

I want him because I think he is passed it. If he was not passed it he would cost too much and we would be competing with other clubs.

Hopefully he is passed it and we can use one of our compulsory 3 late draft picks on him as no club will want to spend big on him, if he resurges great, if not retires and assists us coaching. Either way is a win!

His best m8 Cotch should be into his ear about coming over
Not sure how or if we can compensate the bluez tho
Yeh, surely Cotch is into him. Get it done Cotch.

Our supporters can't even handle Delidio and Vlaustin, wonder how we'll butcher Kroozz

Not sure if trolling... But you sure as hell made your point!

His best m8 Cotch should be into his ear about coming over
Not sure how or if we can compensate the bluez tho

We don't need to compensate the Blues... He's a restricted free agent. We make an offer, and then it's up to the Blues to match it or let him go.

Kreuzer is the number 1 get for me. If we can lock him in which is no certainty everything flows from there.

In that way Kreuzer is the keystone signing for me.
Agreed. Would make Griffiths more than expendable too

Kreuzer is the number 1 get for me. If we can lock him in which is no certainty everything flows from there.

In that way Kreuzer is the keystone signing for me.
lol, would be lucky to play 3 games in 3 years. another knights

but because its for free id do it for peanuts. if he wants a chance at a flag he'll come for nothing

would be silly to stay at the bluuz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kreuz def. a great get if we can acquire him for nothing. Same age as Cotch so should be hitting his prime, if fit.

Like what was said above, Griffiths currently has great currency and we could use him as bait.

lol, would be lucky to play 3 games in 3 years. another knights

but because its for free id do it for peanuts. if he wants a chance at a flag he'll come for nothing

would be silly to stay at the bluuz
Except he's played 11 games already this year.
His games per year are
20, 23, 13, 12, 20, 17, 1, 11* so far

He's restricted. We should be trying to tamper the deal to get them pick 3. They can pay some Yarran salary and give him to us cheap
Exactly :thumbsu: All above board though you know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back