Game Day Prelim Finals 2016...the Swans v Cats & the Dogs V Giants.

Remove this Banner Ad

disappointed GWS didn't get up, put $100 on em half way thru the season at $9.. could of cashed out $268 last night :'(

having said that I'm going to my first Gf next week and I'm pretty pumped just disappointed we aren't there.

not a big fan of the dogs after our game this year but * Sydney

WOOF WOOF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much of a flog that Beveridge is, you just want them to get up for their fans who haven't seen them play in a GF, let alone win one

Plus Sydney wins means Tippo gets a flag. Tip would be better than Patty, but still yuck!

Carn Dogs!
On board ... they were immense today. Sydney should have their measure ... but then so should have West Coast - Hawks - GWS ;)

Should be a cracking GF.

And just like that, you can pinpoint the moment all Dogs fans' hearts broke.

kotm-simpsons-heartbreak-full.jpg
I must have missed it.

The two sides that have made it to the Grand Final are the two that exemplify good finals footy.
A team full of Selwoods who buckle their knees and lift the arm at every sign of contact isn't what I'd call good finals footy but each to their own. If a Grand Final was decided by a knee buckle free kick I think I'd vomit.

I'm gonna be behind the swans. As much as I'm happy for the dogs fans getting to enjoy the win today and experience GF day, nein just nein!!

Go swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back