List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure if this idea has been thrown up but if it already has apologies.

Gold Coast get– pick 6
Richmond get – Prestia, GC Pick 21, GC pick 22

Then…

GWS get – pick 21,22 = 1723 points
Richmond get - pick 7 = 1644 points

Could that work?

So we get Prestia and pick 7
GC get pick 6 to go with the 1st rounders they already have in pick 4 and 8
GWS get a points upgrade to cover their academy players
Win/win/win don’t you think?

Gold Coast get– pick 6

Then…

Could that work?

That wont work. Gold coast getting smashed there

Edit: why not bundle our own 2nd rounders for a lower pick? Ty compo +21 from the prestia trade

Gold Coast get– pick 6

Then…

Could that work?

Prestia and pick 7 for pick 6?! Hell yes!

We'll still get one of Taranto or Scrimshaw so definitely, great idea man.

Gold Coast get– pick 6

Then…

Could that work?

I hope you took GC out to dinner, because they like to be wined and dined before they get ****ed :p

I thought it was fine. Prestia isn't worth 6

Mitchell is.
Mitchell for pick 6
Prestia for 2017 first rounder
Ty compensation pick plus second round pick for Lennon, plus third round pick for Conca. All bundled up to Gold Coast for pick 7 this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just don't trade pick 6 for Prestia.

Trade a player and a second. They can then on-trade to GWS for Academy points if they want.

Lemon + Vickery 2nd for Prestia
Next years first for Mitchell
Batchelor + our fourth for Brisbanes third
Conca + Brisbanes third for WC's second

That's a good trade period.

Starting to think Edwards could be the pick up for the Swans this off season. Good list fit. Would love a creative small/medium type to come in kick 30+.

I know him for his finishing, doesn't need a lot and has some creativity going i50. What's stopped him from reaching the next level? Any chop in the midfield? Curious to hear what Tigers people think he is capable of.

Starting to think Edwards could be the pick up for the Swans this off season. Good list fit. Would love a creative small/medium type to come in kick 30+.

I know him for his finishing, doesn't need a lot and has some creativity going i50. What's stopped him from reaching the next level? Any chop in the midfield? Curious to hear what Tigers people think he is capable of.
inside word or just want him

I could see him fitting in quite well up there, more than capable of spurts in the middle.

Would be a great fit for the Swannies in my opinion.
Struggled with injury a bit this year, missed the odd game here and there and never really reached the heights of 2015.
Then again, neither did half our squad.
Has amazing hands and his contested game is actually very good for a player who has a perceived lack of physical presence.
Can also snag a goal when in the forward line.

Surely you don't need him with papley, heeney, mcglynn and I'm sure there's other small jerks you have hidden on your list or in the academy better than Edwards.

Depends what we would get for him, im sure we would listen to your offers though

Hes very capable of playing in the midfield, got electric hands and a great side step

Will never be an elite mid IMO. He's also very injury prone. Pick six is overs. Pick 10 - 12 is about right.
The thing is about these pick ratings is, its all well and good to state a few pick further down the draft order is fair trade, but if you don't have access to it, it doesn't work. Then you have to manipulate trading to get that pick, which means it can also stuff your list around. Sometimes it is better to give up the pick you have, and try to get something back in return.

inside word or just want him

Just looking at what's rumoured to be available and fits Swans recruiting. No inside word.

Surely you don't need him with papley, heeney, mcglynn and I'm sure there's other small jerks you have hidden on your list or in the academy better than Edwards.

Depends how good Edwards can be really. McGlynn is finishing up, Heeney will be a part time forward, Towers looks gone, leads to our young guy James Rose with 22 games required from him in 2017. So I think the list needs a guy like Edwards, wondering how many goals he might have in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back