Australia vs Sri Lanka T20 Game 3: Wed 22 Feb at 7.20pm (local time) at Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Only one person in the country that rates him and that's gilchrist. Can't believe he didn't get suspended anyway for carrying on like a sook after the game the other night
Tye took 3 wks , the game was already over" when he bowled that last over "
Even Slatter ,pre game tonite said,the sri lankins , momentum went high gear( that when Moises bowled the 19th over 22 runs )
Tye is taking one for NSW boys , who once again failed under pressure Moises ,dropped 3 times and had 22 runs hit off him
Cummins 1 ekt , 17 runs off ,his first over , should have been axed.
my old mate Bill said , what the most of us know Cummins has been around a long time, its about time he delivered
(he has kept since he played his first test , his FULL Australian contract.7 years , for no return)
No other Aussie injured cricketer in history, has held onto his contract, whilst out injured for so long )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just sat down and turned the cricket on.
first ball I see the fat man goes out in an all too familiar fashion and the first voice I hear is a woman commentator.... oh well off to I'm a celebrity......
What's wrong with a female commentator? She isn't in the kitchen making you dinner?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back