Game Day Round 3, 2017: Adelaide vs Port - The Fate of the Furious - Showdown 42

Remove this Banner Ad

I got Otten for first goalkicker @ $41 this morning

C'mon baby

Just checked, he's still $41

I would suggest to all of you who bet, chuck some sneaky money on that, we all know he's being moved forwards ;)
Managed to find Otten to be Adelaide's first scorer of each quarter at $34. @deanus if your at the oval I'll buy you a beer
Screenshot_20170408-202523.png

also, when McGovern went to Laird in the centre and we turned it over how good was Hartigan first, and then the whole group to get it under control and come back out?

Hartigan has been very good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need some of our outside players - Atkins, Knight, Milera & Mackay to find more of the ball in the 2nd half to help break the game open.

We should keep controlling most of the game with our better structures... just need to finish out goal kicking better.

On tv, when I see him from behind, I keep mistaking Rat and his long sleeves as a Port player lol. Maybe that was his plan? He's in disguise.

Also, I am noticing that he is not performing that well more than I would otherwise. He did pick it up towards the end of the half though.

I think we just conserve energy in the first quarter. Pykes not compacting the size of the ground, he's compacting the size of the game. We are so far a head of everyone else.

I will work on the heat map after the game.

Where's Anus when we need her? We need that superior intellect to explain it to us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back