Preview Round 9, GWS Giants vs Richmond, Saturday 20th May, 4.35pm, Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello friends.

With the weather forecast for Saturday being total s**t, I was wondering if any of you could tell me which bays/areas had sheltered seating? I would prefer to at least be dry while seeing my team get destroyed.

Thanks!
Will be fine now, from a club email just received..

Undercover Seating

Due to the forecasted weather, we will open up the Cumberland Stand for additional undercover seating for members and fans.

Will be fine now, from a club email just received..

Undercover Seating

Due to the forecasted weather, we will open up the Cumberland Stand for additional undercover seating for members and fans.
If you look at the detail from the source the forecast os actually pretty positive considering. Could change of course

Saturday 20 May
Summary
rain.png

Min 17
Max 21
Rain easing.
Possible rainfall: 4 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain: 95%
rain_95.gif

Sydney area
Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain, most likely in the morning and early afternoon. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the morning.

Surf conditions in the morning may be more powerful than they appear and are expected to be hazardous for coastal activities such as rock fishing and swimming.

It doesnt end. Theyhave 5 changes as well. De Boer debuts, which will make at least one person happy, and Cumming gets a step closer I guess.

Big out I think. Smith is one of those 'icing on the cake' players who win games

Still.... at least MDB offers a hard body in the wet

Big out I think. Smith is one of those 'icing on the cake' players who win games

Still.... at least MDB offers a hard body in the wet
MDB will do well. His tackling will be something we will be talking about come Sunday
It doesnt end. Theyhave 5 changes as well. De Boer debuts, which will make at least one person happy, and Cumming gets a step closer I guess.

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've not seen it listed anywhere but Raymann posted MK injured, out for 6 weeks with a shoulder injury
He was listed as an emergency so presumably he must be fit.

I dont know about everyone else but I will cheering them onto the field with extra gusto this week. Especially if all, or at least most, make it down the race from the changerooms safely.

This is absolutely crazy!! It's not just fringe players getting injuries, and they're not just minor injuries, they all seem to be 6+. Crazy.

The only positive is that the team (to this point) keeps winning, and the depth being tested will be very beneficial come the business end of the season.

I'd like to see Cumming too!

If both Lobb and Stevie J are out, it's obvious that Matt Kennedy will be one replacement

But who's the other? Himmelberg or Cummings? Either way, we're going to have to restructure a bit

Tommo and Patton to also relieve Mumford with ruck duties at some point?
Matt Flynn might be a show, but at very long odds I think

Remove this Banner Ad

Back