Autopsy Port Adelaide vs Geelong review

Remove this Banner Ad

****ed over by the umps. Westhoff with PTSD, never should he play against Geelong again.

We mostly played well and deserved to win.

And **** off Ch7 and Daisy with that shit-eating grin.

I've been furious with our side after most of our close losses. I'm not furious at them tonight. We were the better team. We win that game if it's umpired remotely fairly.

Honestly, that game gave me more hope that we're a chance to do some damage in the finals than any 15 goal win over the Brisbanes and Gold Coasts of this world will ever do. We didn't get the four points, but I hope our players take some confidence out of that game.

I've been furious with our side after most of our close losses. I'm not furious tonight. We were the better team. We win that game if it's umpired remotely fairly.

Honestly, that game gave me more hope that we're a chance to do some damage in the finals than any 15 goal win over the Brisbanes and Gold Coasts of this world will ever do.

Agreed. Played far better than the west coast game. Geelong were quite poor and only even close thanks to cheating.

I kind of don't care now. We were mostly shit. This sport is so poorly officiated it is becoming borderline..actually no, it is unwatchable. When 3 highly paid officials can week in week out make so many mistakes in a supposedly elite competition then it is just not worth the time or effort put in to following it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been furious with our side after most of our close losses. I'm not furious at them tonight. We were the better team. We win that game if it's umpired remotely fairly.

Honestly, that game gave me more hope that we're a chance to do some damage in the finals than any 15 goal win over the Brisbanes and Gold Coasts of this world will ever do. We didn't get the four points, but I hope our players take some confidence out of that game.

Feel the same way about the playing group, but **** Hinkley and the admins if they demonstrate no balls when it comes to calling out the officiating.

How I prefer to imagine Ken gearing up for his presser

fizdale-1.jpg

I love Port Adelaide but I ****ing hate the AFL.

I hope Ken says something, but I won't be mad if he doesn't. He'd be put over hot coals by everyone.

That's pretty much it.

You guys were stiff tonight. Was really wanting you to get home.

Terrific contest from a neutral POV, but honestly, if Dangerfield wasn't playing you'd have won by 5 goals.

Take out Selwood and you win by 6-7.

Can't believe how much the Cats rely on them.

I reckon you'll go better against them at the G come finals time for sure.

No consolation tonight, I know...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back