Official Team Thread Dragons S23 Official Team Thread - Congratulations Kim Jong Il

Remove this Banner Ad

the rest will do us good Dragons!... Mindy still wants to play fetch and keep us on the edge!
2 weeks of our best will get it done from here!
c41868c2ac3cf4083d3c59e19f2a2cd0.jpg

Alright mofos. Only the bombers stand in our way of another crack at the big one.

As soon as I notice the match thread up, get in and give them hell... except Pv1... he's alright.

the rest will do us good Dragons!... Mindy still wants to play fetch and keep us on the edge!
2 weeks of our best will get it done from here!
c41868c2ac3cf4083d3c59e19f2a2cd0.jpg

She is a team player. Her ball handling skills are excellent.

She is a team player. Her ball handling skills are excellent.

I hear she's pretty talented on the rear flanks, but her best work is done through the middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just put the forum back on watch so I can see what's going on again, do we know who we are beating next week yet?
It's only the bombers. Mere formality. Will we see a bit of you throughout the next week or two?

It's only the bombers. Mere formality. Will we see a bit of you throughout the next week or two?
Indeed, I needed a break, bantering with silly people had just become too much like hard work.. A month off and I am **** certified

Alright mofos. Only the bombers stand in our way of another crack at the big one.

As soon as I notice the match thread up, get in and give them hell... except Pv1... he's alright.

Looking forward to an enjoyable week of banter Cammo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back