Official Team Thread Dragons S23 Official Team Thread - Congratulations Kim Jong Il

Remove this Banner Ad

Massive win today lads and of course Massive celebrations at Crocodile Drunkees this evening! Pop on down and try my new 'beer buffet' (patent pending) for all you can drink of Dragon Islands finest beverages

Great win Dragons, got a bit tense there in the last few minutes but AmericanCrow's tackle got us home inside the last minute.

I thought WFL and VSTone had brilliant games with a number of others chipping in with solid performances too.

A week off now where we await our opponent in two weeks' time.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

• Ljp86, alongside Shadow Man are set to play in an all-time record of their ninth preliminary final. iDon can also join them, pending the Baghdad Bombers win their game next week.
  • Andonis1997, Hate, Determinant, Ljp86 & chefmeister are all listed players who can play their 6th consecutive (a league high) preliminary final this season.
  • Hate is the only player to not have played all 5 at the Dragons FFC, having played in the Season 18 preliminary final for the Fighting Furies.

Need to have a word with the sim. "You're beating your opponent, better take you off for 1/3 of the game and then stick you at full forward"

Did I do good?
original

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love to see a big posting effort next match... but in the meantime, I've put 900 dollarydoos on the bar at croc drunkees.

Protein shakes are always healthy for ladies. Don't believe the commercial network stations.
Ah geez. I've just started drinking protein shakes again...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back