Autopsy Rd 13 2017: Sydney v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm wondering if it's an instruction?

Gaz did the same later that qtr but couldn't keep it in. And Ive seen a lot of our players trying to keep the ball alive on thr boundary this year.

A response to deliberate adjudications?
Possibly but the Rampe play was low percentage as Cotchin was at him. Doubt he would have been pinged.
But then again the deliberate rule is hard to follow given I think it was Lloyd who was pinged for deliberate while kicking he was being tackled and ball went out. Seemed a harsh call.

Geeze it must suck to be a GC fan. Surely we will belt them at the SCG. Even with their comeback looks like none of em even like each other. Our boys looked genuinely pumped to play for each other today.

I just think they were rolling the dice a bit in the last and under different circumstances he would have played it differently.

Im wondering if our boys are too conscious of the new deliberate out of bounds rule and how it is interpreted differently for different teams?

havent bothered to read all the posts, but Rohan's work off the ball (which wont show up on a stat sheet) was vital in that win.

Absolutely wrapped with that win. I was not confident at all going into this game, Tigers are actually a decent side this year and still a chance of finishing top 4 in a pretty even year. Coming from behind away from home in that fashion is a stellar effort, was really impressed with how much we dominated the 2nd half.

Shout outs to Georgie Hewett who quelled Martin’s influence around the ground. Yes he kicked a couple of goals but he is usually much more damaging around the stoppages, I was really concerned about him and he is generally really hard to tag. That’s 2 really important teams roles 2 weeks in a row from Hewett, becoming a really reliable player.

Just stoked on the win, was a ripping game I can't believe we came out on top :)

....and also, no other player in the game is umpired to the rules Buddy is umpired to. Its a f***n disgrace and in all seriousness, I think if he gets to 1000 goals,that will be about 1500 in Tony Lockett currency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shame on those people who wrote us off in the first quarter. Should've known we were playing Richmond.

Usually we lose these types of games so it was great to get over the line.
so really...not much shame then...

Very good question. Someone should ask Gary, and make sure they get a response.

TBH he completely confuses me. I don't know what his best position is, I don't know if he does, and I don't know if the coaching staff know either?
confuses the hell out ot me. Elite speed, elite tackler, A-minus marker, A-skills A+ kick for goal..but cannot find the footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back