Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A fit Lid's is without doubt the best footballer on the GWS list, they are full of A graders but don't have any superstars imo. Only Kelly would be a chance of all Australian and even then there are multiple mids ahead of him. Dangerwood, Dusty and Sloan for a start, possibly Rockcliff and Pendles too.

You may overrate your own, but if it reaches this stage then you've gone completely off it.

"Fair warning, I have a two-week bet on the outcome of this game with an extremely disreputable Geelong poster named Nakia (the guy who threatened to stab Hawk fans after they lost the 2013 prelim) so in the extremely unlikely event that we lose my sig & avatar will reflect his poor taste & crude humor.

Thankfully its The Great Man's 300th so a Hawthorn victory is assured. The Cats are overrated pretenders and we will deface their reputation accordingly. :cool:"

Nakia when you win this, and you will. Make the campaigner squeal like a Pig.

Boy oh boy, guess where from....
Haven't even read the Utah Salt Flats that is the main board either :eek:

First Category is umpire saltiness

Good effort given we were three men down
3 votes F***head Razor
Typical Hawks v cats game

Umpires keep them in it for the first half, we forget to turn up in the 3rd, umpires pay 3-4 s**t ones and kill all momentum

And seriously, smith should never be forward v Geelong ever again
We got soft rubbish frees in the 2nd half. Geelong had about 12 scoring shots from free kicks. We had maybe 2 or 3?

10 to 2 at quarter time. 15 to 6 at half time. They had 4 or 5 50m penalties?
Well it's official. I am headf**ked by Geelong.
Similar to last week, heartwrenching again in the moment. Umps absolutely stitched us up yet again as they do every single time against the handbaggers.
392073_afa4ac1582c64756f707c7df1207444e.jpg
Selwood 1 duck free and they win by a goal
Razerwood and rayfield
Selwood getting a free kick in front of goal for ducking was a disgrace, he is the only player in the league that is allowed to initiate a high contact.
Ray would never walk again after a confrontation with me.
Nakia guess who this one is. :rolleyes:

The fact that Geelong only just won against a weakened Hawks outfit missing Frawley, Birchall, Rioli, Gibson, Stratton, O'Meara, O'Rourke and Ceglar sums up that Geelong aren't really a genuine Premiership contender. They'll get eaten alive by Adelaide or Western Sydney in a final.
Frawley, Gibson, Ceglar, O'Rourke and Rioli. Just lol.
JOM (if he gets fit again), Stratton and Birchall. Fair enough. Quality outs.

Dangerfield salt.
I don't particularly rate Dangerfields performance on the basis that he was beating far younger and inexperienced players. Of course he's a great player but all we will hear now is Danger this .....Danger that. And the fact that we were missing the likes of Frawley, Stratton and especially Birchall in that backline will go unnoticed.
It was disappointing how little respect was paid to Lazarus in the forward line - while I understand it upset the backline balance, playing 5-10m off him and giving him so much space was ridiculous and it cost us and every other supporter of the afl in the country who will now have to listen to how courageous brave and warrior like he was, while playing on predominately Brand. He loves the limelight does Paddy

I was at the game, he was jogging freely most of the time, is he the only AFL player in history to play out a game with a niggle FFS.
I posted on FB in response to the ridiculous carry on that is was so brave how he overcome his life threatening knock to the leg.

OTC nailed it a few posts up.....due to our baby faced backline giving him a mile, we'll now have to listen to the plaudits of his great resurrection all week and for **** knows how much longer.

General classless salt.
Look, that one was high. He didn't duck, he raised his arm to make sure his head got taken off. It's a free, and he's a jammy little rat the way he makes it happen.

The real shame is that Hodgey didn't take the chance to properly decapitate him in the fashion that everybody outside of Geelong has been praying to happen for years now.

All in all, lots of salty tears. Yummy.

giphy.gif

Dangerfield salt.

General classless salt.

giphy.gif
That was scripted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dangerfield salt.

General classless salt.

giphy.gif

Nakia was spot on during the week when he said they were a bunch of mental dwarves.

Salty........very, very salty.

All things GFC and Dangerfield = cheating, blessed by umps, a fake injury, and only winners because they have so many injuries and youngsters.
giphy.gif

I can taste them from here. Sympathy = NONE.
Taste it Hawfies, taste it.

This was just posted on the main board.

Geelong are a fake team who, without umpiring assistance, would have lost their close matches against North, Port, Freo and Hawthorn. They shouldn't even be in the 8.

I love this doozy.

Some selfish stuff by Dangerfield.

He is too mentally weak to play through an injury.

The man in his 300th is not.

As an aside I don't think I've ever seen a supporter base as unintelligent and entitled as Hawthorn.

They blame umpires whenever they lose and cheer injuries. Mouth breathers.

I love this doozy.

As an aside I don't think I've ever seen a supporter base as unintelligent and entitled as Hawthorn.

They blame umpires whenever they lose and cheer injuries. Mouth breathers.

They're just upset about the fact their team is starting to play semi-decent footy again so they have to pay $5 an item to buy back the Hawks scarves and jumpers they donated to the Salvos 3 months earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back