Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely filthy with the media ATM. Our mini resurgence and blooding of some great young players is either ignored or briefly touched upon - barely!

It's all Collingwood and Buckley, st kilda is a premiership countenderblah blah blah.
Seriously jack of it all. When we where struggling they feasted on us like hungry vultures and now magically they talk about other useless boring topics. Are they really that jeolous of our success?

After watching Hodgey's retirement media conference and his reference re our rapidly developing kids, they (the media) might just be catatonic when it comes to us atm.

Slobbo on SEN this morning talking about the Hawks-Swans match:

What he said: 'It was hard to get excited about the game at all.'

What he meant: 'It was hard to get excited about the result of the game at all.'

#head*ed

Last edited by a moderator:

What he meant: 'It was hard to get excited about the result of the game at all.'

#headfcuked

The media were all ready to crown Sydney with the premiership in round 17 if they beat us. Now they're not sure what to do. Admit the Hawks are dangerous with the game they have played since the bye? That's rediculous! Can't say that. Hawthorn was utterly written off just four weeks ago. This resurgence is too threatening to their "credibility."

If I tried to be so spineless with my wife she would beat me like a mongrel dog.

It's mouthbreathers like this that you just know are rolling around at home, kicking their dog, mumbling "just * off and die hawthorn!" under their breath with every win.
Love the Hawks supporters who think they have rebuilt already - typical arrogance. They have shuffled the deck chairs on the titanic. Going to be a joy to watch in no mans land for the next ten years.

ANd before you give me the blues rebuild yadda yadda yadda - this is our 3rd go at it. We too were arrogant. We have finally learnt it hurts and there is no quick fix. A lot more pain to come for the Hawks.

:hearts:

I'm okay with the phrase Hawthorn exceptionalism.

Let's own it

#hawthornistheexception
#hawthornexceptionalism

"Because Hawthorn".

Looking more and more like a completely valid argument, to be truthful.

It's mouthbreathers like this that you just know are rolling around at home, kicking their dog, mumbling "just **** off and die hawthorn!" under their breath with every win.

The funny thing is he talks as an authoritarian on rebuilds as of it is a badge of honour and how they should be done. Just doesn't get it the poor bloke.

Somewhere in his mind he thinks there is formula to rebuilding. There must be a comfort in that for s**t clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have we though, headf**ked everyone?

Most of these people aren't even Hawthorn fans, so I'd suggest that they were headf**ked to start with!
As I read this I imagined you typed it sitting in the lotus position and as you posted it you clanged two small symbols together.

I like this pearler

"What 3-peat ? That was then. Who still reveres the Lions after a similar feat. The Hawks have begun to disappear into the annals of history with the loss of their stars of that era. Meanwhile the pain of JPK leading us to the next premiership is still to come.. He is the next generation they traded away for a handful of beans."

I like this pearler

"What 3-peat ? That was then. Who still reveres the Lions after a similar feat. The Hawks have begun to disappear into the annals of history with the loss of their stars of that era. Meanwhile the pain of JPK leading us to the next premiership is still to come.. He is the next generation they traded away for a handful of beans."
He didn't mention getting rid of the deadwood like Tom Mitchell in the same breath? He's not AFL Commission material.

#head****ed

Gee the bloke just keeps getting more and more ridiculous

I've heard at least 6 different people say just how exciting the game was to watch as a neutral

Did his fellow radio-hosts question what he meant about that statement?

I like this pearler

A handful of beans. That is priceless.

I absolutely loved Longmire's press conference, he and McVeigh are just so pissed off and petty. The way Longmire fired up about goal line technology (when you think about it, we still would have won even if that had been a point), it was a thing of beauty.

Gee the bloke just keeps getting more and more ridiculous

I've heard at least 6 different people say just how exciting the game was to watch as a neutral

Did his fellow radio-hosts question what he meant about that statement?
Probably not, because they (Dermott excluded) are as #headfcuked as he is.

It's mouthbreathers like this that you just know are rolling around at home, kicking their dog, mumbling "just **** off and die hawthorn!" under their breath with every win.

Ahh the poor sap, he doesn't even realise it took a Clarkson protege to right the 3rd rebuild. Never mind the fact that most of their best players are from their first attempt at a rebuild.

*wipes away tears of laughter*

Damn it feels good to be a Hawker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back