Preview NMFC Fan Forum - Wednesday 5:30 - 6:15 @ Facebook

Remove this Banner Ad

Could we play some more games at MCG .... Reckon our game style suits the G
Who will coach our VFL team next year

BB: We have a deal with Etihad Stadium as our home ground, so it's unlikely we'd be playing any more games at the MCG.

Gotta love these idiot trolls that post from facebook accounts.:D

Hello Nathan

20728113_143932662861380_6655682764528093677_n.jpg

The "Fooooollly sick mate" Dion Alessi

12799241_10154664379069046_7704915860285456404_n.jpg
Good response from Ben regarding our facilities:

BB: With the future development of the Arden precinct, we are looking to further develop and expand our facility. The potential in this area is huge and plans recently published on various news sites showed us increasing our footprint substantially. We're working closely with the local council, government and the AFL to bring these plans to fruition.

Hi Ben. I'm a Schimma platinum member with a reserved seat on level 2 at Etihad. On Saturday night we had several groups of Collingwood supporters sitting around us. I realise the club on sells these tickets at times to increase revenue but as a member who contributes more than $700 a year to the club I don't appreciate having to put up with opposition supporters. I have five other immediate family members who sit with me as well as several other extended family members that sit in this section. Is this something the club will continue to do in the future? I would like to think my $700 a year is more important than a one off payment for a reserved seat. Thanks!

BB: We are aware of this issue. I've spoken to the membership department and the arrangement's under review. Currently, any unsold seats in this area are handed back to Ticketmaster for re-sale to the general public. From next year, we want to make sure that Schimma Club members have this area exclusively for them and their guests.

Good response from Ben regarding our facilities:

BB: With the future development of the Arden precinct, we are looking to further develop and expand our facility. The potential in this area is huge and plans recently published on various news sites showed us increasing our footprint substantially. We're working closely with the local council, government and the AFL to bring these plans to fruition.

No Bullshit media conferences either.

Chairman Ben comes to the people!!!!!

To be fair, he has done a pretty good job on this one.

Thanks to everyone who sent their questions through for Chairman Ben Buckley. We are sorry we couldn't get to every question, but we'll continue to run similar forums in the coming weeks. GM Football Cameron Joyce will be our next guest. Keep an eye out for details.

Thanks to everyone who sent their questions through for Chairman Ben Buckley. We are sorry we couldn't get to every question, but we'll continue to run similar forums in the coming weeks. GM Football Cameron Joyce will be our next guest. Keep an eye out for details.

So giantroo have you applied for the two media positions?

Any news on resigning some of the out of contract young blokes? Been especially impressed with Dec Mountford and Dan Nielsen since they've had their opportunity

BB: There might be some good news in the next couple of weeks on that front.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely your portfolio would put you at an advantage.

Dream job?
I will try my luck. I'm already working in the field that I spent studying for but this will be a new career path. It would be a dream working for the club I love.

I will try my luck. I'm already working in the field that I spent studying for but this will be a new career path. It would be a dream working for the club I love.

I truly hope you get it mate as I know that you would be a million percent dedicated to the cause.

All the best GR. No one deserves the role more! You're already North's best media personality.

Losing you on this board would be worse than that time we lost N7 for a few hours.

I wish you all the luck in the world with that gr.

You absolutely deserve it, and I can't think of anyone I would rather have working in that department for our great club.

I wish you all the luck in the world with that gr.

You absolutely deserve it, and I can't think of anyone I would rather have working in that department for our great club.

Totally agreed.

I would have thought, in all seriousness, that the ringing endorsement giantroo would obviously get from people on this board with plenty of cred would be a factor worth some weight in the club assessing the applicants for the job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back