Autopsy Seen this before - Pies lose again

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't have Foxtel and couldn't be bothered finding a crap stream for what was essentially a meaningless game in a wasted season but do people seriously think we were a genuine chance without our best ruck, best midfielder, best tagger and best distributor?

Port aren't that great but our only real strength is our midfield and when you remove 4 important cogs we were always going to be up against it.

Going by reports though our poor first half was seemingly the result of game day tactics so the coach needs to be held to account for that if correct.

Looking purely at the stats outside of Reid the rest of the fowards appear to have been poor and Blair's 6 possession game must surely be his last.

Ryder I see wasn't dominant so Cox must have at least negated his influence but unlike Grundy doesn't have the same ball winning ability.

Aish appears to have been fairly underwhelming with 14 possessions unfortunately.

Yep.
Time for us to understand that CFC is nothing but a plaything for Ed to advance his career.
Time for a fresh, Ed free, start.

That's not happening anytime soon, but I think you understand that

What are the talls like in this years draft? Or do we throw a heap of money at someone hoping to drag someone out?
Darcy is a CHB, was in the u18's and started in the VFL playing there. You can tell by the way he plays that's a better spot for him.

Can we have a better thread title please mods? Really disrespectful of what was a pretty good effort.

Nothing wrong with the players efforts.

However, the title accurately reflects the plan and general malaise of this once great footballing institution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryder I see wasn't dominant so Cox must have at least negated his influence but unlike Grundy doesn't have the same ball winning ability.
Yes, this is true i think. Ryder didn't have much influence overall, and while neither did Cox it was a good outcome for us. Moore was not good in the ruck today though, seemed to be having a pretty off day in terms of timing and finding the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish Hawthorn had really spudded up this year, we may have been able to prise Rioli off them. At present, our forward line is a shambles and never really looks threatening.

Howe has really dropped off second half of the year.

I'm pretty sure Port were close to full strength, so reality is we weren't too bad, but there is just something s**t about watching a team that wins the ball, and when they take it forward you are not excited in the slightest because you know it will likely be coming straight back through turnover or impotent (Blair and Fasolo and Reid and Moore when it hits the ground) forwards.

Is it ok if I ask your opinion on Langdons game?

By the way I had the same opinion on Howe tonight.

Really disappointed by our inside 50 count....lowest for some time

Hard to go inside 50 when you don't run and kick the ball sideways and backwards. Or when you don't really kick and just look for the handball.

It was a typical Collingwood performance.A lot of effort,terrible skill errors,and no result at the end of the day.It's been like this for several years now.Will it ever change?If we keep the current coach,you'd have to say no.
Will it ever change?
- Probably, at some point, I guess.

Am I sick of waiting at the end of year 6 of Bucks' reign?
- Yep.

Good effort my arse, Port are garbage and are in a form slump.

Thought it was safe as houses to take us +26.5 in a multi....
I'd like to take that first half's game plan and stick it up Buckley's clacker, sideways.

Nothing wrong with the players efforts.

However, the title accurately reflects the plan and general malaise of this once great footballing institution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First loss in five weeks. Is that accurate?

Is it ok if I ask your opinion on Langdons game?

By the way I had the same opinion on Howe tonight.

Haha, I though Langdon was very good with the ball, seemed to trail in too many times for me to say it was an excellent game, but very good I would say.

The one mistake he made with ball was a bullshit umpiring decision to call play on when he'd barely moved an inch.

Yep.
Time for us to understand that CFC is nothing but a plaything for Ed to advance his career.
Time for a fresh, Ed free, start.

What has Eddie got to do with our gay footballer B_W?

Why the * would Eddie want to advance his career?

We lost today because of s**t coaching...........was Eddie in the coaching box tonight?

Haha, I though Langdon was very good with the ball, seemed to trail in too many times for me to say it was an excellent game, but very good I would say.

The one mistake he made with ball was a bullshit umpiring decision to call play on when he'd barely moved an inch.

Wow just ..............wow.

I love you long time FAIRBALANCED but it's time we part ways brother...............I thought Langdon was as good as Blair tonight maybe I was watching a different game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back