List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I certainly wouldn't be wasting good picks on backs. We have done that once. That's enough. We need mids. Not much around in that department so let's get our forward line even better. Stringer and gaff are the only 2 that suit us imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trengrove would only cost money.. Which we have plenty on and need to spend.

He'd be more than useful down back and second ruck. If Port were to match i wouldn't do it either.

Agree we need mids. Classy mids though. I'd take the risk on Stringer personally.

I certainly wouldn't be wasting good picks on backs. We have done that once. That's enough. We need mids. Not much around in that department so let's get our forward line even better. Stringer and gaff are the only 2 that suit us imo.

Devon Smith would add class & some pace that we lack. Stringer maybe a forward but he's extremely quick - we also lack that. Both are ready made & would immediately improve our deficiencies & should be priorities when choosing from that list.

So Lansburger saying he has spoken to Connors and nothing has changed re: Jelly. I'm double down on The Enemy Within and saying this is a distraction after Whitfield signing.

Cue it's happening gif! Let the rollercoaster roll!
Beautiful. We get to witness 20 pages of meltdowns all over again when he does sign.

So Lansburger saying he has spoken to Connors and nothing has changed re: Jelly. I'm double down on The Enemy Within and saying this is a distraction after Whitfield signing.

Cue it's happening gif! Let the rollercoaster roll!

Kelly is no chance ffs why bother getting your own & others hopes up.

Any idea on the Kelly situation? Paul Connor playing them through the media? Or JK had a massive back flip from what you knew?
Has PC come out and said Kelly is staying or has the club only said we are hopeful he will sign, just a bit odd he would sign on Sunday after a possible loss i would of thought marketing wise you would announce it today at a presser we shall see.

Trengrove would only cost money.. Which we have plenty on and need to spend.

He'd be more than useful down back and second ruck. If Port were to match i wouldn't do it either.

Agree we need mids. Classy mids though. I'd take the risk on Stringer personally.

Yes I understand he costs nothing but I think the days of minimal improvement are over. If he plays Goddard never does. Maybe Goddard isn't good enough but we need to look at him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Devon Smith would add class & some pace that we lack. Stringer maybe a forward but he's extremely quick - we also lack that. Both are ready made & would immediately improve our deficiencies & should be priorities when choosing from that list.

Smith is ok but I'm being realistic and thinking Geelong have him

Has PC come out and said Kelly is staying or has the club only said we are hopeful he will sign, just a bit odd he would sign on Sunday after a possible loss i would of thought marketing wise you would announce it today at a presser we shall see.
Yes I'm not 100% convinced either.

If he was going to leave, I doubt he would tell them whilst their season is alive.

As you say... odd timing to announce it on Sunday.

Martin,Cochin,Rance and who do u have as the 4th player as mentioned please Plugger

And all are in their late 20's now (including JRoo).

So maybe the rush to challenge isn't shared by the Saints hierarchy. Maybe we continue to add elite young players via the draft & trading, support their development by recruiting mature players like Brown & let our young core develop together.

The overreaction to a rumour & foot stamping is embarrassing.

Get a grip fellas (& ladies)

Yes I'm not 100% convinced either.

If he was going to leave, I doubt he would tell them whilst their season is alive.

As you say... odd timing to announce it on Sunday.

If we start hope again it just means another melt. He is gone. It's much easier thinking like that and more logical

Smith is ok but I'm being realistic and thinking Geelong have him

Overpay him to change his mind. The Tigers did that with Prestia. He's on 700k which he isn't worth but he's made a s**t load of difference to their team. Same goes with Stringer. Overpay them both to get the deal done.

And all are in their late 20's now (including JRoo).

So maybe the rush to challenge isn't shared by the Saints hierarchy. Maybe we continue to add elite young players via the draft & trading, support their development by recruiting mature players like Brown & let our young core develop together.

The overreaction to a rumour & foot stamping is embarrassing.

Get a grip fellas (& ladies)

I've got a complete grip. We never had him so we never lost him. People who take to much notice of apparent itk just make fools of themselves when nothing happens when maybe nothing was ever happening. Now on the tigers. Yes they are older but being young means nothing if we don't get a grade stars out of our current list. Let's hope we do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back