The Official 'Yabusele: the new round mound of rebound' Week 6 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, I said they won't be far off it. Bledsoe still settling in and Jabari back at some point.

Lol, no it was more the Westbrook reference. Red rag to a bull.

Its been a while since doc been interested in waiting around for first round picks.

He would want Otto back and be willing to add on his side.

They're not getting Porter, no chance in hell.

Jordan can walk in July, they have very little leverage. If I'm Washington I'd stick with Porter and Gortat, DAJ is not that big an upgrade.

Lol, no it was more the Westbrook reference. Red rag to a bull.

They're not getting Porter, no chance in hell.

Jordan can walk in July, they have very little leverage. If I'm Washington I'd stick with Porter and Gortat, DAJ is not that big an upgrade.
Not saying that's what they'd get. Was more making the point that Doc would want a really good piece now. Not Kelly Oubre and to wait around for a 1st rounder.

God forbid, if he wanted to wait around for first rounders, he would have stayed in boston.

Not saying that's what they'd get. Was more making the point that Doc would want a really good piece now. Not Kelly Oubre and to wait around for a 1st rounder.

God forbid, if he wanted to wait around for first rounders, he would have stayed in boston.

I don't think he'll actually gamble on trading at all. He'll wait to get his roster healthy, and then roll the dice that he can talk Jordan into staying, again.

If Jordan walks, wouldn't put it past Doc to do likewise.

Any team that still believes Austin rivers has potential to be your starting guard is a laughingstock

One thing I am loving about them is sweet Lou coming off the pine. Has to be one of the best in the business at racking up points at will off the bench
if I'm goin to Rucker park and i need 2 dudes for a 3 on 3.. I'm sliding in Lou Wills dm's......

...and then im hollering at JR swish

Brad Beal not getting enough love around here, has been superb. Aldridge also ballin.
I'm repping my boy TJ Warren.

The sooner that people realize that Westbrook winning an MVP in a team winning less than 55 games is a one off and unlikely to be repeated for 20 years, the better.

Like Plugger's 87 Brownlow

if I'm goin to Rucker park and i need 2 dudes for a 3 on 3.. I'm sliding in Lou Wills dm's......

...and then im hollering at JR swish
Are you trying to imitate Homicide?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

... is that all?

Thanksgiving is this week isnt it? May have something to do with, but wowee.

In regards to the MVP debate, are their people seriously believing that Kyrie has overtaken Harden as the favourite? Or is it the fact that Kyrie is now talked about in the discussion of top MVP candidates and people are taking that as if he's the favourite?

Personally I don't think anyone can touch what Harden has done, so far. After that I'd have Curry second, Giannis third but slipping, and then a gap to a group probably lead by Kyrie. I've watched every Celtics game this year and his contribution goes well beyond his numbers. While he's down on points and FG% (not drastically) it's his whole game which is at another level, in my opinion. The players he draws that helps set up other teammates, his D and Leadership are far beyond where I expected (at least at this stage) and his clutch play has been better than anyone this season. He's also lead a pretty much brand new team in his first season under a new coach to a 16-2 record. I think there's plenty of merit in him being discussed in the top 5 calculations.

As I said, however, Harden clear favourite rn. Only November.

I think Harden is stand out. But gee if any other player was putting up Lebron's numbers they'd be the stand out. Poor old Lebron's standards.

I think Harden is stand out. But gee if any other player was putting up Lebron's numbers they'd be the stand out. Poor old Lebron's standards.

Lebrons numbers are stupidly good, if harden was to be robbed by anyone i wouldn't mind it being him

And because no one wants lebron to overtake jordan, its the one way they can control a part of the argument

LeBron shouldn't have 6 MVPs and your reasoning is even worse.

The MVP is a regular season award. LeBron gets punished because his teams cruise through the regular season. His team is stacked, yet they generally don't win a lot of games.

Interestingly he has won the MVP EVERY YEAR his team wins 60 games or more.

But obviously his team cruising through the regular season increases his equity in winning championships. Which is far more important in the MJ v LeBron argument.

No one argues (reasonably) that LeBron hasn't been the best player in the game for each of the last 10 or so seasons.

Also, no one argues MJ has more MVPs than LeBron. EVERYONE argues 6>3.

LeBron shouldn't have 6 MVPs and your reasoning is even worse.

The MVP is a regular season award. LeBron gets punished because his teams cruise through the regular season. His team is stacked, yet they generally don't win a lot of games.

Interestingly he has won the MVP EVERY YEAR his team wins 60 games or more.

But obviously his team cruising through the regular season increases his equity in winning championships. Which is far more important in the MJ v LeBron argument.

No one argues (reasonably) that LeBron hasn't been the best player in the game for each of the last 10 or so seasons.

Also, no one argues MJ has more MVPs than LeBron. EVERYONE argues 6>3.
How lebrons teams perform should have no bearing on his eligibility for the mvp award. Last year westbrook and harden were neck and neck for mvp race despite being b+ teams at best

Remove this Banner Ad

Back