Pendlebury glad that footy is back

Remove this Banner Ad

looks like the media are finally gunning for pendlebury after realising everything went south for buckley and the pies after this twitterer took the helm

i see the pies brought Maxwell back as a leadership guru so they obviously have similar concerns

I hate the "outrage reporting" more than anything else.
2 tools are "offended" (probably 5 at most), and they are barely offended. They probably just wrote a tweet and moved on with their day.

Then we get an article reporting the outrage, then everyone counters the outrage, soon there will be article saying something along the lines of "while not a big deal, he should have been more thoughtful." Next Rita Panahi or some equivalent will write an article about "PC culture gone mad" and the "left trying to censor again."

At some point Clementine Ford will jump in, just cause. She'll assume Scott Pendlebury is a monster because she got some 3rd hand information on the issue and just couldn't resist, despite not knowing what's going on, or caring. Then a bunch of people will turn on her, which in her eyes will justify her comments.

It will become a discussion topic and talk back, with 99% saying getting right up on their respective high horses, because some people love it when the opposing view overreact to trivial bullshit, while some who aren't even aware of the issue when attribute it to "once again Men are unhappy when women voice their opinion"

In under a week, this s**t will blow over. Nobody from either side will care, they'll move on to the next "issue."

All because 5 people responded to a ******* tweet.
Great post. Pretty much sums up the 'social media' sewer we live in.

Pendles outside AFLW headquarters like...

U4NQcm7.png

Last edited:
This is the type of stuff millienials with no ability in life sit on their computers yearning for.

Of course there are people sincerely outraged over this. The calibre of individual in todays society is hardly fit to drain my ass pimple. They have no identity, substance or anything, they'll never be rich or listened to, they're literally limited to just getting drunk and chasing uggers until they're 40. Then who knows after that. That's how you get these people. It starts with incapacity and ends there.

Last edited:
Anyone hate when you see a headline like "Bulldogs star suffers knee injury" and you click on it and turns out to be a AFLW player?

Had this last week. I’ve got the bulldogs app so it sent a notification.

Absolutely no disrespect and certainly best wishes to the player in question but I was glad when I checked properly it was referring to an AFLW player.

Of course given a lot of lions’ fans attitudes you may well have just been disappointed it wasn’t Bontempelli

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of the responses were just pointing out AFLW has been going on and only 2 of them where actually making a big deal out of it.

Non story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back