Pendlebury glad that footy is back

Remove this Banner Ad

Pendlebury scandal update: Scott sleeps nude in an oxygen tent which he believes gives him sexual powers!

tdThPYA.jpg
Hey, that's a half truth!

Wow isn't he a monster for pointing out all the B side amateur crap is over

A little different to Pendlebury's case but experienced it myself when telling people that I don't watch and ignore AFLW. Have been told AFLW represents women's rights, diversity etc in our community and even that I was not on board. That to me is extremely offensive!

It's as simple as this I watch sport and footy for the entertainment factor and AFLW is crap to watch. The real stuff for me started last weekend trying to spot that future star for the Hawks.

A little different to Pendlebury's case but experienced it myself when telling people that I don't watch and ignore AFLW. Have been told AFLW represents women's rights, diversity etc in our community and even that I was not on board. That to me is extremely offensive!

It's as simple as this I watch sport and footy for the entertainment factor and AFLW is crap to watch. The real stuff for me started last weekend trying to spot that future star for the Hawks.
Whenever I get this reaction to not watching much AFLW, I ask if they know who is top of the men's netball league this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally I have no issue with people who aren't interested in the AFLW and choose to ignore it. I myself only bother watching the Freo games.

The people who s**t me are the ones in every AFLW thread whinging about how it's shoved down their throats, bemoaning how crap it is to watch (as if they're being forced to), and actively wishing ill upon the league.

I would have no idea what was going on in the non-Freo parts of the league if I didn't make an effort to log on once a week to check the other scores. Other than that it might as well not exist for all the exposure I get to it. What kind of mindless consumers glued to their tv's are these people who feel they have no way of escaping the league being shoved down their throats?

Personally I have no issue with people who aren't interested in the AFLW and choose to ignore it. I myself only bother watching the Freo games.

The people who s**t me are the ones in every AFLW thread whinging about how it's shoved down their throats, bemoaning how crap it is to watch (as if they're being forced to), and actively wishing ill upon the league.

I would have no idea what was going on in the non-Freo parts of the league if I didn't make an effort to log on once a week to check the other scores. Other than that it might as well not exist for all the exposure I get to it. What kind of mindless consumers glued to their tv's are these people who feel they have no way of escaping the league being shoved down their throats?

The competition is fine I just find it odd how it’s been linked by so many as part of some equality crusade, I really didn’t think the demand was there from women to play and watch aussie rules.

There seems to be this idea the patriarchy kept them down and wouldn’t let them play for 100 years. Sure there will be more now and that’s all good, but don’t rewrite history to claim that there has been this demand for an AFLW for an extended period of time as it’s simply not true.

I really am shocked at how much the media has gone after Barnaby Joyce yet seemingly let Pendlebury off. His position as Collingwood captain is surely untenable.

Bit of fishing, but still quite rich considering your number 1 draft pick clearly has naked photos of the rising star selection panel. How he beat Ryan Burton is still mind boggling to me.
I thought Burton had retired? He's been around for years now lol.

ps not sure naked photos would be effective for a bribe. Is it illegal to have a naked body these days?

I really am shocked at how much the media has gone after Barnaby Joyce yet seemingly let Pendlebury off. His position as Collingwood captain is surely untenable.
lol.

Well, they are polar opposites. Barnaby Joyce gets way too excited about women, Pendlebury gets excited about men!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back