Training Richmond Pre-season Training 2018

Who do you think will be the most improved player this pre-season?

• Nick Vlastuin

• Brandon Ellis

• Jayden Short

• Daniel Rioli

• Kane Lambert

• Ben Griffiths

• Sam Lloyd

• Shai Bolton

• Reece Conca

• Oleg Markov

• Corey Ellis

• Jack Graham

• Nathan Broad

• Callum Moore

• Connor Menadue

• Nathan Drummond

• Dan Butler

• Mabior Chol

• Ryan Garthwaite

• Tyson Stengle

• Jason Castagna

• Ivan Soldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well based on that you should be reporting that he looks lean, fit and is burning up the track!
I actually did think he looked like he was in good condition. The other boys there that I saw (just saw jumpers rather than faces) also looked in physically good condition.

Games around 4 and 5 then we'll be winning the final a bit later

Went to aflx last night and really hope we don’t win. Is played entirely differently to the main game. Circle work comment above is pretty accurate, good to see some clubs link up passages of play but provides even less insight to the upcoming season style and plan than the Nab cup

Only redeeming feature is the players cover a lot of ground so is a good workout for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to aflx last night and really hope we don’t win. Is played entirely differently to the main game. Circle work comment above is pretty accurate, good to see some clubs link up passages of play but provides even less insight to the upcoming season style and plan than the Nab cup

Only redeeming feature is the players cover a lot of ground so is a good workout for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we don't want to try and win but we're just too good that it'll happen anyway

I drove past it saw Dusty if that counts.

Well based on that you should be reporting that he looks lean, fit and is burning up the track!

I actually did think he looked like he was in good condition. The other boys there that I saw (just saw jumpers rather than faces) also looked in physically good condition.

You are right - he really did do well yesterday!

Dusty dominates intra-club Highlights of Dustin Martin's intra-club match.
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2018-02-18/tigers-go-headtohead

You are right - he really did do well yesterday!

Dusty dominates intra-club Highlights of Dustin Martin's intra-club match.
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2018-02-18/tigers-go-headtohead
Well there you go! He looked like he was in really good condition from what I saw. One thing about him that makes him so successful as a player is that he doesn't let the hype surrounding him make him forget that he needs to put the work in to stay atop of the competition.

Well there you go! He looked like he was in really good condition from what I saw. One thing about him that makes him so successful as a player is that he doesn't let the hype surrounding him make him forget that he needs to put the work in to stay atop of the competition.

:thumbsu: The bloke comes back every preseason leaner and fitter than ever. Thats a fact that many dont realise and its no coincidence that he improves every year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the clips on the RFC site from yesterday's practice game , Noticed some of Chol ruckwork
He looked like he got a fair bit of hit outs and also to a player and got some nice air time
Yep - noticed that too, particularly one nice hit out directly to Cotch. The other thing I noticed, which was a slight worry, was that Jack, Dusty and Cotchin all appeared to be playing for the none side. Not fair really.

Does anyone know why Prestia and Rioli didn't play in the intra club match yesterday. Instead they both were doing laps around the oval before the match.
Rioli is still recovering from the foot , doubt he will play round 1. Suspect they are not going all out with Prestia early on given his issues previously . Prestia seems to have trained a lot more this pre season though

Does anyone know why Prestia and Rioli didn't play in the intra club match yesterday. Instead they both were doing laps around the oval before the match.

Rioli is the foot, not sure on prestia but he looks to be in amazing shape. Maybe he was due for a light day? They would be managing his training loads

Rioli had surgery last week & is doubtful for Rd 1 as it stands, no point rushing him & they need to make sure they get his recovery right. Prestia being managed, as far as i can tell he's ready to go buy just making sure he doesn't over do it given his recent issues with his knee etc.

Any news on Drummond? Has he recovered from the ACL? Training? Haven’t seen him mentioned anywhere

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah he’s on track for round one (I doubt he’ll play seniors though). He’s moved into more of a forward/mid role similar to Lambert. One more knee though and I’d be surprised if he didn’t retire. Really took it out of the guy

Back