Training Richmond Pre-season Training 2018

Who do you think will be the most improved player this pre-season?

• Nick Vlastuin

• Brandon Ellis

• Jayden Short

• Daniel Rioli

• Kane Lambert

• Ben Griffiths

• Sam Lloyd

• Shai Bolton

• Reece Conca

• Oleg Markov

• Corey Ellis

• Jack Graham

• Nathan Broad

• Callum Moore

• Connor Menadue

• Nathan Drummond

• Dan Butler

• Mabior Chol

• Ryan Garthwaite

• Tyson Stengle

• Jason Castagna

• Ivan Soldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Leave 'em to drown in their salt.

Exactly... no point defending Richmond on the main board to a bunch of inbred tossers who drink their own urine/opinions. Got a better chance of having a civil and worthwhile conversation on gun control with an NRA member.

Last edited:
Exactly... no point defending Richmond on the main board to a bunch of inbred tossers who drink their own urine/opinions. Got a better chance of having a civil and worthwhile conversation on gun control with an NRA member.
P5TeuEh.gif

Hey guys salty crows fan here.

How is Nankervis travelling and whats the plans for rucks this year?

Travelling well got a contract extension , We probably go in as the same as last year I would imagine , Although if Hampson is fit and playing well , they could well bring him in to help out with Ruck and play Nankervis more down forward .

Alex Rance - Needs support

Best full back since 2000 thread

LOL.

We had 3 of the top 6 players for defensive contests won in the league last year in Rance, Astbury and Grimes.

Carlspoon will be interesting round 1. Reckon they are gonna put their whole preseason plans into beating us as they know they're unlikely to win any other games this year except maybe against norf. May as well study us all summer and try to get a win on the premiers so they can bring it up all year while losing every other game. need to go hard straight up and pump the spooners
We need to kick a record score versus Carlton!

This will make a statement of intent to the rest of the competition and a psychological blow against Carlton that could well presage the final days of the current Carlton coaching staff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
I apologize if this isn't the place. I was wondering what are the thoughts on Noah Balta and Mabior Chol? How are they looking and such. Thanks and good luck this season
If for super coach or dream team reasons - I wouldn't think either will get much game time this year
I dont have either player in my team

Back