Prediction Changes for Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would you replace Mayne with?
There are a number of young players pushing for AFL selection that have form in the VFL. Pick anyone of them that you like and they will do just as good a job as Mayne but have the potential to improve unlike Mayne.

I would consider more than one young player replacing Mayne over the duration of the season and have little doubt it will impact the clubs ability to win games.

Well 3 Things Caused That.

1. Bucks Trying to make him Like Leigh Brown
  2. Heard Surgery on his Hand(That Stuffed Them(
  3. Going to Melbourne when they where a Joke
How about just not being good enough?

Was good for about a season in a strong side. Couldn’t replicate in weaker sides. Wouldn’t have been in our premiership side if Sean Rusling was fit.

Great to see Fasolo finally back.

Disappointed that McLarty or Sier haven't been given an opportunity.

Howe might still be in some doubt with Mihocek named as an emergency.

Not sure I'd be wanting another tall in Mihocek if Howe is out given they don't actually have a tall forward for him to mind. Think I'd rather see Daic's included, let Langdon take Howe's spot.

How about just not being good enough?

Was good for about a season in a strong side. Couldn’t replicate in weaker sides. Wouldn’t have been in our premiership side if Sean Rusling was fit.
I think Rusling retired in 2008.

Howe was a poor Melbourne forward.

If the opportunity arises to try him as a Collingwood forward then I support that move.

Howe was a battling inconsistent defender at Melbourne as well. Be interesting to see what he offers further up the ground. I'd certainly prefer him on a wing rather than Mayne.

Who would you replace Mayne with?
Daicos. Was carry over emergency last week and has been in good form. Can play on a wing/half forward and is a beautiful, and damaging kick. Much better on a wing.

Well 3 Things Caused That.

1. Bucks Trying to make him Like Leigh Brown
  2. Heard Surgery on his Hand(That Stuffed Them(
  3. Going to Melbourne when they where a Joke
4. He wasn’t very good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daicos. Was carry over emergency last week and has been in good form. Can play on a wing/half forward and is a beautiful, and damaging kick. Much better on a wing.

Also not a Great Shot on Goal

There are a number of young players pushing for AFL selection that have form in the VFL. Pick anyone of them that you like and they will do just as good a job as Mayne but have the potential to improve unlike Mayne.

I would consider more than one young player replacing Mayne over the duration of the season and have little doubt it will impact the clubs ability to win games.
I reckon we really need an extractor in the middle like wills- or perfect opportunity for sier too. Anyone of our mids can play the Mayne wing role.

Thanks for the heads up. Gone are the days of our media department tweeting photos of such occurrence. Seriously can't be that hard can it?
Stephenson said in his interview today that Pendles trained and they had a bit of footage on 'The Source'. But yeah training picks would be nice.

Then how did we win the Flag when we had lot of Players I could say the Same About then
Because we had a lot of top end talent and were very well coached. Dawes was a decent second forward for 1.5 years, but let's not pretend he was any more than an average forward at best. Not every premiership player is a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back