Player Watch Tyler Brown (Delisted 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt that. IF it was Before Pick 39 I be sure we would of Passed as Murphy was still Available

The way Eddie worded that is ambiguous.

He said he was never going to let him slip through might mean that he was always going to be drafted by somebody because we had him covered with our last pick.......might not neccessarily mean we were going to match any offer that came his way.

The way Eddie worded that is ambiguous.

He said he was never going to let him slip through might mean that he was always going to be drafted by somebody because we had him covered with our last pick.......might not neccessarily mean we were going to match any offer that came his way.
I don't think with the reports of the two drafted ahead of him still being available we wouldn't have matched at our second but hopefully Eddies words are taken positively by Tyler, as I am sure they were intended.

Do any VFL watchers have an update on how hes gone in his first couple of games? His older brother showing promise has piqued my interest
18 disposals in rd 1, 9 disposals in rd 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do any VFL watchers have an update on how hes gone in his first couple of games? His older brother showing promise has piqued my interest

I liked the look of him against Blues. He looked a natural footballer. Good movement, speed and height.

ah ty. up to that point how has he been tracking ?

Well. Quick, reasonably clean with the football, plays a bit tougher than you would expect for a lightly framed kid (much like his father in that regard).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back