Player Watch Tyler Brown (Delisted 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think Measurements are Very Accurate
Measurements in general or just these measurements? Are you proposing the world adopt a totally different measurement system - that we ditch the metric, imperial/US customary systems? How do you propose that the AFL differentiate between player heights?

Measurements in general or just these measurements? Are you proposing the world adopt a totally different measurement system - that we ditch the metric, imperial/US customary systems? How do you propose that the AFL differentiate between player heights?

Geez. You made a Mountain out of a Ant Hole. I was just saying that they are not the Super Accurate even to the Naked Eye

I don't understand Tskurkish
fixed
giphy.gif

His bio says 186cm but he seems to tower over everyone in that photo (and in the video) including his old man.
Late bloomer like his old man. Wouldn’t surprise me if he gets close to 190 tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Midget, average, tall or giant. This is the best system.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back