Unofficial Preview Dust yourself off and face Essendon unofficial preview

How many days will it take Bonz to do the match preview

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Newman played a better game than people here give him credit for. Granted I was watching from the side so sometimes it's hard to tell players apart but he was throwing himself at it and trying to deliver under intense pressure which was a lot more than other Swans on the park
I was watching from the side too, and don't really get the 'lazy' tag. I didn't really think effort was the issue...

I really thought that once the panic set in, too many were trying to be the 'game-saver' and forgetting to just play their role to the best of their ability. I'm expecting to see a lot more role-players this week, and lot less would be heroes.

oh well I am sure despite today that we will all be back Friday to see Sydney bounce back from the unswanslike stuff

Based on nothing I think we will win, yep we have been in a slump our one win what the last 5 weeks was by a kick. But we are still top 4/5 depending on the rest of the weekend, so there is at least something there

We play Etihad well, and a Essendon are an inconsistent team

I think we bounce back, maybe more hope

But what changes do we see

Firstly for me, out Cameron (sorry but don’t need two rucks ), Newman think he is lazy, marsh\
I’m Grundy (forget this s**t horse), Robinson (unlucky to be dropped), Dawson,

I’d also look at towers (I didn’t watch the reserves but at least he tries)
Mabye the whole situation is the fact that we havent really played a consistent team all season. Heaps of in and outs all season, have we played the same team for weeks in a row, no! Injuries have forced us to experiment with bringing in the youth. Which is a test of our depth, and a look at where we are at. The thing is that we are in a rebuilding phase, we do it better than other teams, We probably wont go deep into finals. But we will never ever bottom out ala Carlton, St Kilda Suns etc!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked like a young player letting his reputation go to his head. He'll be better for it.

Yep tracking career wise, needs to learn, like dusty did

You might win easily I fear

hahaha

i wish your fear was well placed however likely a hangover from a bad loss.

I think we are going to get pumped and pumped hard

hahaha

i wish your fear was well placed. I think we are going to get pumped.

My essendon mate has offered me 200 buck bet on the game, he is confident

My essendon mate has offered me 200 buck bet on the game, he is confident

pending if you accepted it i think you are going to be $200 richer

We cant kick a decent score vs crap teams like freo, i shudder to think what it will be like against the swans. We simply have no fwdline with all the injuries we have, not that we were any better with a full line up though

Swans would be breathing fire after that last game.

pending if you accepted it i think you are going to be $200 richer

We cant kick a decent score vs crap teams like freo, i shudder to think what it will be like against the swans. We simply have no fwdline with all the injuries we have, not that we were any better with a full line up though

Swans would be breathing fire after that last game.

You will be fine against another crap team like the Swans (well presently)

I don't know how we're 5th right now. If we can turn it around top 4 is still in calculations. I hope Horse really does use last week as a wake up call because we still have the cattle.

This'll either be a comfortable win to the Swans or a smashing with us never starting
4th.

I don't know how we're 5th right now. If we can turn it around top 4 is still in calculations. I hope Horse really does use last week as a wake up call because we still have the cattle.

This'll either be a comfortable win to the Swans or a smashing with us never starting
Wait, because Port lost we're ******* 4th!?!?!?!!!!!

You will be fine against another crap team like the Swans (well presently)

hey, ill take it

don't even remember the last time we beat Sydney.

Lloyd & Goodes were probably involved its been that long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back