Unofficial Preview Dust yourself off and face Essendon unofficial preview

How many days will it take Bonz to do the match preview

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh well I am sure despite today that we will all be back Friday to see Sydney bounce back from the unswanslike stuff

Based on nothing I think we will win, yep we have been in a slump our one win what the last 5 weeks was by a kick. But we are still top 4/5 depending on the rest of the weekend, so there is at least something there

We play Etihad well, and a Essendon are an inconsistent team

I think we bounce back, maybe more hope

But what changes do we see

Firstly for me, out Cameron (sorry but don’t need two rucks ), Newman think he is lazy, marsh\
I’m Grundy (forget this s**t horse), Robinson (unlucky to be dropped), Dawson,

I’d also look at towers (I didn’t watch the reserves but at least he tries)

Definitely Dawson in for some midfield depth. Have to say he’s earned a senior berth after his game today.

Am taking a client of mine to this game who is a bombers supporter. Have to act humble the whole game and the whole drive home after we lose. FML

So no drug cheat remarks ?

Good luck fellas, hope for a good game, think you'll win though, you usually do :/. We'll probably make 1 or 2 changes I think, Hartley likely to come in for McKernan (Hooker to play forward) and I hope Stewart comes back in as well for Colyer to provide another marking target.

Good luck fellas, hope for a good game, think you'll win though, you usually do :/. We'll probably make 1 or 2 changes I think, Hartley likely to come in for McKernan (Hooker to play forward) and I hope Stewart comes back in as well for Colyer to provide another marking target.

You might win easily I fear

You might win easily I fear
We've been good round 9 onwards, have only lost two games in that time, to Richmond and Collingwood. However we don't match up well with you due to your ability inside (although we have significantly improved in this regard, and you seem to have gone backwards) and of course, that guy who wears 23. Forget his name. Liam Francis?

Ideally three changes:

Towers back in for Cameron to play the back up Ruck role that we actually play better with. Think the two Rucks makes us to slow.

Dawson in for Newman. Newman has been woeful every time he has stepped up to the Seniors this season. And on more than one occasion was seen to be berating his own teammates for doing things he didn't think were right today. Needs to worry about his own game. Dawson has more than earned his shot after a great end to 2017 and has come back from injury in pretty good form.

Grundy in for Marsh. He provides stability and still takes the best stay at home forward. Marsh is often a liability both one on one defending and with the ball in hand. At least Grundy can be relied on one on one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you intoxicated?

Are you intoxicated?
Haha. Nah, you always get us. However this is probably our best opportunity, although Kennedy probably gets his standard 35 touches (17 contested), 9 clearances and 2 goals. Always tears us a new one.

Am taking a client of mine to this game who is a bombers supporter. Have to act humble the whole game and the whole drive home after we lose. FML

Just leave an ASADA declaration form on his seat.

When he asks about it, "Don't know how it got there, let me check my spreadsheet".

Sort of ECO for this game.

Win it and it simply highlights the stupidity and utter carelessness of the coaches and players against the Sun's.

Lose it and that would be about right. Face it the norf win was just a last gasp bit of luck against a side legitimately not in contention as Nafans s**t box team showed.

Lloyd is gone and playing like it, may as well drop him.

Jones deserves to be dropped on his performance which was awful.

Cameron, either give him minutes or don't play him.

Grundy not playing is just ridiculous but now you have back that up so he stays out.

May as well try Dawson but thinking a second gamer from the NEAFL will make a huge difference is wishful at best.

No idea what you can do really. Cupboard is pretty bare. Horse has made his bed so good luck.

It was like watching the Geelong game all over. Impossible for us to get the ball more than 70 out from our goal line. Serious issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back