Nostradamus Lives Hogan to Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

meh..do not want Hogan. Will cost too much and his foot is ready to fall off.

We already have The Tabernator.

According to one of our mods, his foot injury is as bad as it gets.

This happens every year. Mid week he will say he isnt going anywhere and is happy in 'bourne.

Hogan must have rocks in his head if he wants to leave a strong club on the brink of something huge, to a negative boring rabble that are coached like robots.

Or maybe he wants to move closer to home after dealing with his fathers death and then his own cancer treatment then this foot injury. Have some perspective.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hogan must have rocks in his head if he wants to leave a strong club on the brink of something huge, to a negative boring rabble that are coached like robots.

If Melbourne would be considered a strong club then so would Freo. Be hard to distingusih between the two when it comes to success either on the field or off it.

If Melbourne would be considered a strong club then so would Freo. Be hard to distingusih between the two when it comes to success either on the field or off it.
Righto....Did you watch any footy this year ?

Or maybe he wants to move closer to home after dealing with his fathers death and then his own cancer treatment then this foot injury. Have some perspective.
Excuse my naivety, I dont know him like you do. Your obviously very close.

Righto....Did you watch any footy this year ?

Yep. Watch any last year? Where did you have Pies finishing this year?

I saw Melbourne fall into finals off the back of an easy draw and fall into a prelim off the back of two sitting ducks for the first two finals. They then got shown exactly where they are at.

I'm not saying they wont have a good year next year, but the idea they are definitely on the verge of something huge is silly. Sounds like the "Eagles will win the spoon" kind of talk.

Yep. Watch any last year? Where did you have Pies finishing this year?

I saw Melbourne fall into finals off the back of an easy draw and fall into a prelim off the back of two sitting ducks for the first two finals. They then got shown exactly where they are at.

I'm not saying they wont have a good year next year, but the idea they are definitely on the verge of something huge is silly. Sounds like the "Eagles will win the spoon" kind of talk.

Sorry I didnt hear anything after "Yep" .

Are you really an Eagles fan? Your not using the term disguised as a freo fan by any chance?

Sorry I didnt hear anything after "Yep" .

Are you really an Eagles fan? Your not using the term disguised as a freo fan by any chance?

Don't recall saying anything about Freo really. Just saying I dont really get how leaving a club like Melbourne (No flags since colour TV, lots of spoons, long history of pants shitting) to Freo so you can go home is that silly.

Its not like he plays for Hawthorn and wants to head to Carlton or the Gold Coast.

Don't recall saying anything about Freo really. Just saying I dont really get how leaving a club like Melbourne (No flags since colour TV, lots of spoons, long history of pants shitting) to Freo so you can go home is that silly.

Its not like he plays for Hawthorn and wants to head to Carlton or the Gold Coast.

If Freo want to use club history to get him, I suggest they take him to the strippers instead.
Melbourne smashed Freo this year, like heaps of other teams including Brisbane on their own deck.
Your comparing apples with toenails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back