Mega Thread 'The Notorious' Conor McGregor

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE does have a stake in MMA after all.
you sure you aren't thinking of WME-IMG, the talent agency?

They own the UFC and are hired by the WWE to represent them in business, e.g. TV negotiations.

not sure a stake in the company is accurate... unless you have a source? I just had a look and couldn't find anything.

Don't see where he could go now, maybe Diaz 3, got a s**t ton of the money in thew bank now

alright didnt know whether to post a new thread or here. this thread is and the Rise of Connor kind of kept me away from big footy but here goes. UFC is a big problem with what went on tonight in the words of Jeff Sherwood those who been around will know who im talking about, "UFC is like a bad parent if you dont discipline your children then will always over step the boundaries deeper and deeper."

look at all these significant event before tonight and how they were handled.
Connor jumps the cage in Bellator and attacks an official. Most people dont even remember totally unchecked.
the throwing the full cans or Drinks at the press confrence pretty much unchecked might of got a fine but a bit like hearing your kid saying * then telling them no but followed by isnt that cute.

Then the Bus Attack that is the one that really didnt sit well with me yes he got arrested and let off like a privlaged sport star as you do of there. In my eyes and def after hearing from those on the bus it was a 100% Terrorism if it was mean id locked up for a very long time. How does the UFC deal with this oh yeah showing 10k times over the last two months.

What happened was bad and yes there needs a suspension you can go jumping out and attacking people its just not on and everyone that through a punch inside the octogon regardless of who it was and who threw first needs to be sanctioned . Unfortunately there prob will be a rematch which there is no need for whats so ever he was comprehensively beaten tonight and I will even go as far as saying he quit. wasnt submited just plain and simple quit. really intersted in hearing what a few of the oldtimers think about all of this you know you you are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got flogged in there, end of. And Yeah it was more of an “I quit” than a submission.
Away for 2 or so years and now super rich so can’t really be ****** anymore.

Khabib obviously took it waaaay more seriously and personally than everyone including Connor expected. You could practically see the hatred steaming off him. No excuses for that s**t tho, result should be declared a no contest and he should be suspended and stripped of his title.

Won’t happen but as there’s too much mone to be made out of him atm.
Jeezuz, wtf for? Time to face reality man, he’ll smash you even worse next time. :$

Got flogged in there, end of. And Yeah it was more of an “I quit” than a submission.

Khabib obviously took it waaaay more seriously and personally than everyone including Connor expected. You could practically see the hatred steaming off him. No excuses for that s**t tho, result should be declared a no contest and he should be suspended and stripped of his title.

Jeezuz, wtf for? Time to face reality man, he’ll smash you even worse next time. :$
I can’t wait when rocky balboa directs this new Rocky MMA movie.

not a NC jeez prob work well for UFC give him suspension put connor in title fight never put him against anyone with a grappling base ever again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back