EPL Matchday 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Liverpool probably come away happier with the point now.

Didn’t live up to its billing. Both teams kinda cancelled each other out

Salah a shadow of the player he was last season. Ramos has destroyed him
He started today well, but couldn't keep it up

I don't think he's gone, just think he needs one big game and he'll get some confidence back

He should've scored against us for example too, but Lloris denied him a few times, them are the breaks sometimes

Thought the other week Sanchez was trying to find touch for United seemingly covering more ground than normal and finding plenty of the ball like what Hazard regularly does, but he then gets substituted off then doesn't even make the team their next game.

But off he comes off the bench this weekend and scores the winner, sometimes when you're out of form or out of luck, perseverance and doing just the little things can get you back on track.

He started today well, but couldn't keep it up

I don't think he's gone, just think he needs one big game and he'll get some confidence back

He should've scored against us for example too, but Lloris denied him a few times, them are the breaks sometimes
I dunno, he’s got the look of a one season wonder to me, we’ve seen it before. Perhaps chelsea will spunk up £150m at the end of the season similar to what they done with Torres. Stranger things have happened.

Amazing to think we’ve won as many games as city considering the gash we’ve cooked up. In fact the top five teams have all won six matches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing to think we’ve won as many games as city considering the gash we’ve cooked up. In fact the top five teams have all won six matches.
Back in 2013-14 we won 6 of our first 7, only lost to Arsenal 1-0 in that period.

Difference back then was the media hyped us up bigtime as we spent the Bale money, yet we were only scraping over the line with 1-0 wins against the likes of Cardiff and Palace, very unconvincing but people and media thought we needed time to gel. Then we got smacked out of the park from the likes of Liverpool and City and our season was stuffed, AVB got the ass and in came Mr Timothy.

Right now we are playing unconvincing football and scraping results in the league but we have a large injury toll and players are tired.

Hopefully the international break does us wonders, freshens a few up and we are right to get on a roll. I think we have improvement in us purely on returning players. Just hope we keep fit from now on.

740895-7ph-2018-10-07t173758z2129620429rc19955ea400rtrmadp3soccer-england-liv-mci-1.jpg

Disappointed to miss out on that avatar.

Never thought i'd see the day where Pep throws his football philosophy out the window and comes to Anfield playing for a point. I suppose 3 consecutive losses will do that to you.

Apart from a couple of FA cup wins against the likes of Hull and Aston Villa that’s all you’ve managed to do for well over a decade, so don’t get too cocky kid

FFS at least issue a trigger warning or something.

:p

Stop puffing flog

It's just Fulham

If that was us or Liverpool or something then sure, puff away then ;)
Goona’s getting chippy already. Won’t be long before we start hearing about the return of their St Totteringham’s day wet dreams...
You guys seen the ladder lately?

Back to where you belong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back