Most Boring VFL/AFL Player Encounters/Sightings.

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re on notice.
footnote: one of my mates is a mad Bummers fan...but of course at that stage Worsfold was just a WC player...so after our water fight...we left them in peace...good on him and his wife for enjoying stupid serendipity fun instead of lashing out at louts like us.

Later that night, on the F***ship, the PA blurted out....John Worsfold, would Mr. John Worsfold pls come to the Captain's Office. Booooooooooooooooooooooooring.....there, redeemed meself.

My mate, I wonder if he ever caught up with the now coach and asked if...d'you remember the time you went on Fairstar and you ran into 3 louts canoeing and.....?

Last edited:
I sat next to Nick Reiwoldt on the Sandringham train into Flinders Street a month ago. He had large hands and was staring at the chest of the woman opposite him. I felt like warning him that the woman was actually a 16-year-old schoolgirl, but felt my warning would go unheeded. Nick looked sulky.

I sat next to Nick Reiwoldt on the Sandringham train into Flinders Street a month ago. He had large hands and was staring at the chest of the woman opposite him. I felt like warning him that the woman was actually a 16-year-old schoolgirl, but felt my warning would go unheeded. Nick looked sulky.
chunky weather and blonde tips for my good looking Nicky hey... gather it

I saw Noah Balta at Highpoint Shopping Centre a couple of weeks ago. He was ordering a Boost juice drink and so was I. They said “Noah?” and then he got up, got his drink and left. I don’t know what drink he ordered.

Tried to make this post as boring as I could in line with the thread title :thumbsu:

I find that hard to believe

shame you should have /kicked out.. he would have sad face for u..

I looked at him and said ...

Do you know you are wearing kids shoes Shorty. He got up real angry and walked towards me and then punched a hole in the wall

I wont disclose who the player is but a mate was getting married and wanted me to help him look for suits with his fiancé. She had to put a deposit on her wedding dress so we went inside and we're waiting around.
I looked at the changerooms and I couldn't believe it...a top AFL Player was wearing a wedding dress and came out looking excited. He then hugged some bearded dude and they looked excited.
I elbowed my mate and said ...are you seeing what I'm seeing. He nearly fell over.
The AFL player saw us starring and quickly covered his face and went into the changeroom.

In 2019 it will come out and there will be a trans marriage on one of the The Footy Shows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I looked at him and said ...

Do you know you are wearing kids shoes Shorty. He got up real angry and walked towards me and then punched a hole in the wall
then said the gods that you should say hello to your mates and then say I that you might say hello to your friends and you will go anywhere

You wont want to gather more than you have than more than you will.. Garry my mate will know this... ... he tramples latitude and he smiles always....

I wont disclose who the player is but a mate was getting married and wanted me to help him look for suits with his fiancé. She had to put a deposit on her wedding dress so we went inside and we're waiting around.
I looked at the changerooms and I couldn't believe it...a top AFL Player was wearing a wedding dress and came out looking excited. He then hugged some bearded dude and they looked excited.
I elbowed my mate and said ...are you seeing what I'm seeing. He nearly fell over.
The AFL player saw us starring and quickly covered his face and went into the changeroom.

In 2019 it will come out and there will be a trans marriage on one of the The Footy Shows
and you are champing but short gun.. level of camping... champion s worse than clark can handle...

whoa.....scoop.....hope not THE Footy Show ??? die already....any clues on said player ? club colours, mascot ?

but the pièce de résistance for me was....me and 2 mates went on Fairstar the f**ship....Fiji/Vanuatu...bla blah blah....ran into Clark Kent himself....Johnny Worsfold....we were canoeing...so naturally I said the only good Eagle...is a wet Eagle...so we proceeded to gang up on him and his wife in a water fight.....it was good fun actually...so not boring at all....sorry.

Canoeing, golden showers, those West peoples are certainly out there....

Went for a walk down to our local beach, port Melbourne with the missus, after stepping on 291817 million shells we got to the water. As we were walking i noticed a man standing on his own in the water, got a little closer, i noticed it was tom bellchambers standing waist deep in the water. Had his phone on him, 99 percent sure he took a selfie or 4.

Looked rather fit if you ask me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back