Event The Sweet FA Season 26 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Ant Bear becomes dual Mobbs Medalist - result pg24

Remove this Banner Ad

LC5NuoY.png

Hello everyone,

Once again it's that time of the year again when we recognise the outstanding achievers of the season. Tonight we will be presenting numerous awards including:
  • The Mobbenfuhrer Medal for the league's best and fairest as adjudged by the Sim application
  • EKA Medal to acknowledge the best rookie posting contributor for this season
  • Frankston Rover Award to recognise service to the league
  • TFLUA-Tiger Award to the best sim performer as adjudicated by the administrator
  • Fred Medal for the leading goal kicker of the season
  • Revealing the finalised All-SFA Team of 20 for Season 26
Before tonight's count I would like to thank those who have put in work to prepare this presentation. First of all Ant Bear for picking up the graphics work for tonight as well as organising and contributing to the write-ups for the rounds. I'd like to thank
JoshWoodenSpoon , Yakker , Dingster , manangatang and GotTheGoodes for their efforts in putting together the write-ups and summarising the game results and stats to add a lot to the presentation.

Additionally, I'd like to applaud the simming team of NaturalDisaster, Loonerty, Doctor Gero, Hate, and JoshWoodenSpoon in ensuring that the season has ran smoothly with games being simmed and posted from week to week. Ljp86 in his reliability with preparing the ladder and statistics thread in a prompt manner. Hate, Ant Bear and Cadaver for their work on statistics and record keeping this season. As well as everyone who volunteered to make quality match thread OPs this season.

I wish the Demons and the Furies the best of luck in the Grand Final.

I hope everyone enjoys the count which is set to start at around 7pm AEST.

proxy.php

I will add that the count is expected to be posted in here, but people should check surrounding threads just in case over the course of the night.

Good luck all. Well done on another terrific season, Cloud_.

Mods should probably lock all other threads, especially the Grand Final thread. :padlock:
I can still post in locked threads.

Have always wondered where this thing takes place. SFA Park won't have us for security reasons ahead of the Granny.

Mobbs, any places of prestige in Sweet you recognise? One of them towers in the City CBD?? Dun Lop?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good. It's ******* filthy after you and your Club 10 mates went for a dip.
Don't know why you came into this thread ...really a waste of your time ..bye bye

At least I knew i wasn't getting an invite ....you ! ...had to cringe an invite by going as Cadaver partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back