EPL Matchday 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Palace have been nowhere near good enough and have equalised.

Palace have brought their offensive threat which has been missing much of the season. We cant expect to sit back and defend all day at the Etihad without posing some threat. Two fantastic goals still odds stacked against getting something here.

damn-excited-gif.gif

Well that sucked.

Was waiting for us to flick the switch in that second half and start playing with the speed, urgency and movement the situation demanded.

The longer the game went on you could tell it wasn't happen.

For all the possession we didn't create enough and we couldn't work out out through a Palace defence that seemed to have numbers at the ball whenever we had it.

Fair play to them, better side on the night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vintage Spursy performance from Chelsea there

They had a majority of the midfield play, created a stack of chances, yet they get undone by one brilliant bit of play and fail to find the back of the net themselves.
I hate to say it, but I don’t think Sarri will last long in the PL

Vintage Spursy performance from Chelsea there

They had a majority of the midfield play, created a stack of chances, yet they get undone by one brilliant bit of play and fail to find the back of the net themselves.
Just one of those games that happens every now and then. 2 hit the bar and keeper turns into a wall. Dare I say, almost like a FIFA game (although to be fair Leicester did step it up after they scored).

They were 3-1 down when he came on and it remained 3-1

If he almost single handedly got them back into it then I'd have expected that scoreline to have changed in Citys favour...
It was 3-2 and KDB scored. He was their best player by far and played 30 minutes. They need him desperately to stay fit.

It was 3-2 and KDB scored. He was their best player by far and played 30 minutes. They need him desperately to stay fit.
Was a fluke goal to be fair. But he probably was our best on the night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back