EPL Matchday 19

Remove this Banner Ad

We all don't want Liverpool to win. But objectively, Jürgen Klopp is a manger of the highest calibre, so it won't really be a surprise if he manages a team to a PL title. If an team like Arsenal booted Wenger an few years ago and got Klopp, they'd probably be leading the title race now.

Posts this and then proceeds to **** up another thread with a classic Bridesmaid whinge fest.View attachment 598967
Not concerned with the unconventional manner of beating Everton, when City and Spurs have beating Everton collectively 9-3?

We seemed to have hit the wall and are performing more to the level I expected at the start of the season.

Emery getting a good look at everyone before he moves people on. Iwobi has fallen off a cliff compared to his early form. Don't know why he took off Ozil AND Lacazette. We looked completely non threatening going forward.

Our backline issues and injuries are hurting us. Kos can barely move around looks absolute cactus and Lich shouldn't be playing too many games back to back. We definatly need to bring in a new CB and maybe worth assessing a new fullback as well. This Holding injury has really hurt us.

We all don't want Liverpool to win. But objectively, Jürgen Klopp is a manger of the highest calibre, so it won't really be a surprise if he manages a team to a PL title. If an team like Arsenal booted Wenger an few years ago and got Klopp, they'd probably be leading the title race now.

Not concerned with the unconventional manner of beating Everton, when City and Spurs have beating Everton collectively 9-3?
It depends, you have to have the board there to back the manager in with spending. Liverpool were attempting to buy VVD prior to the time they bought him, just not for as much. The sale of Coutinho helped, but they were always going to go for him with whatever money..

Bradesmaen Here are some facts about Evertons away win today.
Apart from the top echelon of teams, you wouldn't find too many putting 5 past a team on an away day.

Add to that.. West Ham did it in 07/08 but against Derby... the worst PL team on record.

Bradesmaen is happiest when the blue shite lose and he can troll his own board. Season is only at the halfway mark and the melts by oppo supporters are hitting fanatical levels. As a Liverpool supporter I've learnt that its not over until its over so until the premiership cup is safely on display at Anfield then we haven't won shite. I will say that if we do manage to win it I will come back and target some of you campaigners.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bradesmaen is happiest when the blue shite lose and he can troll his own board. Season is only at the halfway mark and the melts by oppo supporters are hitting fanatical levels. As a Liverpool supporter I've learnt that its not over until its over so until the premiership cup is safely on display at Anfield then we haven't won shite. I will say that if we do manage to win it I will come back and target some of you campaigners.

Cool story bro. I was pretty happy today with a 5-1 win at Burnley.

Also targeting campaigners if you win? And you wonder why a lot of people call Liverpool supporters insufferable with s**t like that. Sore losers, sore winners. RossFC is the odd one out.

Apart from the top echelon of teams, you wouldn't find too many putting 5 past a team on an away day.
I might be wrong here but the last time a side outside the "top 6" scored 5+ goals away might have been Swansea away to QPR in 2012.

Cool story bro. I was pretty happy today with a 5-1 win at Burnley.

Also targeting campaigners if you win? And you wonder why a lot of people call Liverpool supporters insufferable with s**t like that. Sore losers, sore winners. RossFC is the odd one out.
I don't think any Liverpool supporters have been insufferable. If anyone has been insufferable its been you with your bitter posting. You should be happy that Liverpool have two famous teams representing the city so well, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will say that if we do manage to win it I will come back and target some of you campaigners.

Winning a league title is enjoyable enough without rubbing it in opposition supporters.

Winning a league title is enjoyable enough without rubbing it in opposition supporters.
A few deserve a little reminding
Some people are more obsessed with other teams than their own. Everton just won 5-1 and no one is posting on their board. Like I said bradesmaen is happiest when he can troll his own board

City lose 3 out of 4 in the last few league games.
Havent seen them have a run as bad as this for a while.
first time since feburary 2016 in the league i believe. leicester, spurs and liverpool all in a row, with wins against sunderland and villa either side.

A few deserve a little reminding
Some people are more obsessed with other teams than their own. Everton just won 5-1 and no one is posting on their board. Like I said bradesmaen is happiest when he can troll his own board

So to show people up for being obsessed about teams other than their own you will celebrate a league title by rubbing it in to opposition supporters.

Fair enough.

Because apart from the mou meltdown hes been consistently a very good player. You do bring it up a bit, the cant be arsed bit which is false.

He gets the s**t kicked out of him every game and just gets up and carries on.
I think he's had patches where he's been really poor mixed in with patches where he has been exceptional.

For me he does down tools often, last year he had a period as well.

As far as talent goes he's right up there. But I still question his mentality.

Can't remember the last time I brought it up tbh. But think it's relevant to discuss when we're talking about how good a player is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back