Training Pre Season 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Its always pissed me off

I remember when Conca was drafted and listed at 185 - No F way was he ever 185cm more like 180cm

There is also talk about Balta and that he has grown 2-3 cm since being drafted which is very likely as he was one of the youngest players drafted

Cant see how we cannot update details properly on our website , Currently we dont have profile pictures of the new draftee's
Aarts is listed on the main list and Drummond is still there and they both have number #39
Weller is not even on the lists either. They say its not the club but the Afl or Telstra or Bigpond always blaming others but if you go onto the Carlton Page everything is upto date

Has me baffled
I think the big picture in this is why are you even looking at Carltons page?

Rance had extra wax due to having an extra week off.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
You just had to mention it. Didn't you.

He's a Liam Jones fan.
Actually i have a carlton membership :p

I have a few mates who i usually go to the footy with and a few are Carlton supporters , 1 guy always buys a membership for me and i get him a Richmond membership as we 90% go to the footy together to most games.

Consider it like doing charity work helping out the under privileged

I have a few mates who i usually go to the footy with and a few are Carlton supporters , 1 guy always buys a membership for me and i get him a Richmond membership as we 90% go to the footy together to most games.

You'd think you'd learn from our s**t years.lol
Gluten for punishment.:)

No wonder our membership numbers are so high!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nahhh cannot see it myself...Caddy is a fat f*** and just doesn't have the tank for repeated gut running...

* Caddy, dud/delist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caddy is the 4th best forward in the comp

Nah, he’s a fat dud. We should move him on while he’s worth a third rounder.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Remove this Banner Ad

Back