Play Nice The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 15 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Los Angeles Lakers remain interested in adding Carmelo Anthony if he was waived by the Chicago Bulls, although the Lakers will not waive one of their current players to open up a roster spot.
The Bulls will not immediately waive Anthony as they search for a one-for-one trade before the deadline. They will waive Anthony if they cannot find a trade partner.
The Lakers would then be a potential destination for Anthony if they open up a spot before or after the trade deadline.

Can't wait til Kawhi bails on the Raptors after they've done all they can to felate his ego by letting him sit out so much. (Yes, I'm a salty fantasy owner of Kawhi)

I wonder if they let him sit so much if they were s**t without him.

I mean they are 11-2 without him. What if it was a more common 7-6 (which is about typical for a good team without their stud playing).

Instead of being (basically) tied first they'd be around the 4th seed.

The fact they are 11-2 without him and he's projecting to miss 20ish games rules him out of MVP consideration as well.

I wonder if they let him sit so much if they were s**t without him.

I mean they are 11-2 without him. What if it was a more common 7-6 (which is about typical for a good team without their stud playing).

Instead of being (basically) tied first they'd be around the 4th seed.

The fact they are 11-2 without him and he's projecting to miss 20ish games rules him out of MVP consideration as well.
I don't know, hard to say. But obviously there is the buffer of knowing they are good enough to be able to keep doing it. Suspect there'd be a lot more noise about it had they struggled in his absence.

What happens when he reaches the playoffs? He won't be getting much rest then, surely.

Minimum of a day off between games means it won't be a problem.

To put it in perspective, the Warriors played 21 games in a 56 day period in last seasons playoffs. They also had 3 days off before the first game in that run. It's pretty slow going with plenty of rest come playoff time.

At what point do the Raps (or whichever team he signs long term with) become worried about his body?

They said a month ago he'd be right to play back to backs, and now he's been rested for 3 straight games.
Having to rest 20ish games a year at 27 does seem insane.

He strikes me as a guy who can’t play even if he has the slightest niggle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Atlanta pulling the Bulls pants down.

Who'd have thought?

This current Rockets team without Harden would not even beat an NBL side, pure trash. Not sure how paid professionals can miss so many wide open looks.

When you run an offense that is worse than a pickup game, don't expect players that are told just to stand around do nothing most of the time to look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back