BBL BBL|08 Semi-Final 1: Hobart Hurricanes v Melbourne Stars @ Blundstone Arena

Who will go through to the BBL|08 Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Sugarcanes are backkkkkk!

Unlucky you bunch of cocky flogs!

With exception to George Bailey, hope he is alright
Outside of Wade, I'm not sure how you could really call anyone at the Hurricanes a "cocky flog".

You really are a weird unit.

Unlucky for the Hurricanes after being on top all season.But wasn't enough runs tonight.Set up by Warrell with 2 wickets in the opening over.Stars look real solid.

Outside of Wade, I'm not sure how you could really call anyone at the Hurricanes a "cocky flog".

You really are a weird unit.
Short is cocky as well, the way both of them were strutting around the Adelaide oval during their 10 wicket win. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch. I do like George Bailey though

Short is cocky as well, the way both of them were strutting around the Adelaide oval during their 10 wicket win. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch. I do like George Bailey though
What? Short is a quiet bloke, barely says a word out in the middle, just gets on with the job.

Bit of misguided hate there Chuckie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Gades get up a move to the G is worth it if you can get 70-80k, in fact it would single handedly make the whole tournament a success. The issue as has been alluded to is the final is played a couple days after the semi, you don’t get the grand final build up for the entire week with the media going nuts about it like other sports.

What? Short is a quiet bloke, barely says a word out in the middle, just gets on with the job.

Bit of misguided hate there Chuckie.

Fancy a team making the final after they scraped in because of a power outage on a single light tower cost the Thunder 4th spot and 2 games after the biggest humiliating 10 wicket loss in the history of BBL.

BBL08 continues to deliver the unbelievable....

A game that’s had only 1 time in 8 years where the best team has won is not going to work long term. The other greatest concern is the 80% winning rate for the team that wins the flat flip/toss. Concerning. And I’m also upset as a hurricane supporter. These two concerns are unrelated to that. Lol.

Fancy a team making the final after they scraped in because of a power outage on a single light tower cost the Thunder 4th spot and 2 games after the biggest humiliating 10 wicket loss in the history of BBL.

BBL08 continues to deliver the unbelievable....

People saying we are in form. We’ve won 2 games in a row after the biggest defeat ever.
T20 is just an unpredictable game, you only need a couple of decent individual performances. Worrall tonight, Maxy couple of good games, that’s it, but really the Sixers had a horror and could be the other finalist.
We have managed to make a final with Dunk, Maddo, Bravo who are terribly out of form. That’s generally been 3 of our top 6 batsmen.

Don't change the finals system, you gotta turn up when it matters. Happened to the Stars in 2014, undefeated in regular season. Coincidentally against the Hurricanes.

Back