When off he is terrible
His first and last quarter was great
2nd and 3rd hardly sighted
Was outmarked and out bodied
By little boy Guthrie, on several occasions
Just not sure if he has the urgency or desire to succeed
He has all the tools to a good all player,,
Not sure either way
What do you think Guru, could Cal re-invent himself as Wing or Defender?
Shai’s been played in more than one position and has more games in one less year.
Cal seems to be all or nothing as a second/third tall

I’m hoping it finally clicks for Mendadue but reckon he’s past it.

Naish would have been the only other option but we’re young enough as it is

Can’t be past something you’ve never had.

Here is his chance to prove himself. Make it break game for him.

Bolton is Butlers replacement.
With Ross coming in.Too much of a burden to have 2 rookies in the middle.Least Towno he's been in our system long enough.
townsend is not a midfielders arsehole and has been proven as much multiple times. he should be at hf laying tackles and kicking goals.

Menadue’s in now hey. Well s**t. Maybe I should tip Port to win by more than 10 points! :(

Hopefully Menadue can finally get it together, we’ve seen glimpses in the past but now I hope those glimpses can last longer than a few minutes a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Port at least take us out to dinner first. This is going to get messy.
There will be no goodnight kiss at the front door that's for sure.
Straight inside and into it.

If get reamed, which is a massive possibility, our percentage will take a battering. There's probably no way back from there.

The wife was prodding me about this last night as payback since she's Carlton and I'm always having subtle digs. Little does she understand I'll be riding 2017 for another 30 years.

townsend is not a midfielders arsehole and has been proven as much multiple times. he should be at hf laying tackles and kicking goals.
That is the point, Townsend plays half forward (competes with CCJ, Moore, etc for this spot until J. Riewoldt returns) and does what Townsend reliably does, competes, etc to complement Lynch and allows Balta to play back as a first step in the season long project to replace Rance ... and frees Edwards to return to the midfield so no need for Baker at this point. Edwards can still go back to help an undermanned backline particularly this week with Houli pulling out. Overall a sustainable game plan going forward with a bit more structure than past two years to respond to 6-6-6 rule and more one on one contests. Still plenty of forward/ midfielders in the team including Bolton, Higgins, Ellis, Castagna, (plus potential future injuries) a number of whom will make way for Dustin and Cotchin over coming weeks. Dustin and Cotchin might also have to spend more time behind the ball with undermanned backline and with Martin being tagged out of the game and Cotchin getting older and being excessively smashed in the midfield.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back