List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brayshaw might be an outside chance of being delisted if he can't get over his injury problems. Not sure how long he's contracted for.

McInness and Watson from the rookie list are most likely

Will see at least one of the following retiring probably Masten, Schofield, Kennedy

I’d be pretty gobsmacked if any of those three retire this season

Could we trade something to Freo for Luke Valente?
Drafted O’Neill and Foley ahead of him so right or wrong it would seem the club weren’t overly interested in Valente for whatever reason

Drafted O’Neill and Foley ahead of him so right or wrong it would seem the club weren’t overly interested in Valente for whatever reason
WC seem to like good runners with flexibility to play multiple roles.

Probably thought he (and Constable the year before) were limited to inside mid.

I had rotham pecilled in as a delisting certainty at the end of the year
So if not him then who?
Nelson,ahchee and mutimer?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Surprised people were calling for rotham to be delisted . He was always going to be a 4+ year project player .
Very skinny but athletic tall back with a high ceiling .

He has progressed on an upwards curve since being drafted .
2017 Started in the reserves because of his slight frame but worked his way into the seniors by years end .
2018 He then stayed in the seniors all year had some wins but losses also as a key back .
2019 after a strong preseason he played well in the preseason has debuted and shown he is capable of playing AFL standard football.
He has only just turned 21 and has some great attributes . I can see him replacing hurn/sheppard in the 3rd tall role

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Valente captained all through Junior days, he captained SA under 18s and was MVP in the under 18s carnival. He will be a very special player. Mark Ricciuto, Nathan Buckley like.

Valente captained all through Junior days, he captained SA under 18s and was MVP in the under 18s carnival. He will be a very special player. Mark Ricciuto, Nathan Buckley like.
My mail is Valente is retiring this year because of knee issues but will captain Baldivis next year. This is true because Anytime Fitness Baldivis exists.

Bookmark it, until it’s not true and I just delete my post.

So before I get told to give myself an uppercut this is completely hypothetical.

We get coniglio as a free agent but in return we trade natanui to GWS for a 2nd rounder.

Wce out natanui
In coniglio + 2nd round pick

GWS out coniglio + 2nd round pick
in natanui + first round compo

Surprised people were calling for rotham to be delisted . He was always going to be a 4+ year project player .
Very skinny but athletic tall back with a high ceiling .

He has progressed on an upwards curve since being drafted .
2017 Started in the reserves because of his slight frame but worked his way into the seniors by years end .
2018 He then stayed in the seniors all year had some wins but losses also as a key back .
2019 after a strong preseason he played well in the preseason has debuted and shown he is capable of playing AFL standard football.
He has only just turned 21 and has some great attributes . I can see him replacing hurn/sheppard in the 3rd tall role
Replacing Shep? In what, 5 years?

H
So before I get told to give myself an uppercut this is completely hypothetical.

We get coniglio as a free agent but in return we trade natanui to GWS for a 2nd rounder.

Wce out natanui

I see the point in it...But Cogs and NN are close mates and NN would be the draw card for Cogs. Im sure he would love a premiership with his mate.

Wce out natanui

There is no such thing as an untradeable player but NN would go awful close.

Here are the players who are out of contract at the end of this year
1555498415754.png t
From what I have seen so far in 2019, Ah Chee, Nelson and Mutimer are vulnerable based on not showing enough. MAllen needs to be played at AFL level. Time to see what he can do as he looks to have gone to another level at WAFL.

Brayshaw - he just needs to stay fit and then who knows what he could be.

I believe our free agents in NicNat, Schofield, Masten and McInnes either retire or resign.

Age wise and injury, Jetta looks like he is struggling to stay fit and showing signs of the old man soft tissue problems.

Good signs for Rotham in the seniors and will likely be offered something longer.
Hutch will likely continue for another 3 seasons on year to year deals
Edwards looks like we have another tall drafted cheaply - he will take time so be patient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back