VFL 2019 VFL R6 vs Sandringham (Sun 12 May 2pm @ VICTORIA PARK)

Remove this Banner Ad

Goal.

Scoreboard such that it is, hard to see

You keen on Keane, SchuPie?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Only seen him a few times (training / games) but at this stage he’s the most physically ready but looks to have some footy smarts as well
He got caught before but was trying to take the game on and slipped
Seems to be able to mark well / kick to position
One to keep an eye on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can report Dave is here too.
Was sighted.

Half time, ugly sort of game

3.5 23
4.6 30

Agree.

You can notice in an open ground that’s not filled like full - like our beloved Victoria Park how a game is less in level.

But gee it’s nice to be at the old ground.

Kids playing kick to kick.
Wonderful

Bear and that Wells kid playing well enough to get into the seniors?
I’m really here to watch our AFL boys so my focus is on that.

When they in play they look a cut above.

Wells took right option, lovely pass, goal set up for Kelly (I think it was him?)

Zero disposals so far for Goldsack?
Playing forward, where our delivery has been poor. Fumbled the footy when he could have handballs on the wing and dropped a sitter (chest mark) at chb.

Any sign of Broomhead?
Nothing of note, only time I remember him touching the footy was at a throw in on the wing.

C 23
S 30
Sier looking good, clever & working hard!
Goldy really struggling with touch.

Agree.

You can notice in an open ground that’s not filled like full - like our beloved Victoria Park how a game is less in level.

But gee it’s nice to be at the old ground.

Kids playing kick to kick.
Wonderful
kids playing kick to kick on Vicky park oval at half time - jeeze that brings back happy memories of dad and me doing the same. We used to get there for the juniors about 9am and stay through until after the boys came out of the rooms after the senior VFL game had finished.

I can remember getting my little autograph book signed by a very young and star struck Tuddy and the amazing 'Sticky fingers' Terry Waters' after the game one dark and gloomy Saturday night late in August.

Happier and less violent days I'm afraid.

Scoreboard one of those giant ones

Half Time

710D7274-2C27-4971-92F3-28E95CC1ADB8.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back