2019 FEDERAL ELECTION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. House prices will continue to slide. Negative equity to rise from it's current 10%. Construction sector to see more job losses and builders go to the wall.
But keep dreaming. The world needs dreamers :cool:

Construction sector to see more job losses 😂

Yep. Perth has seen a 25% drop from Peak to trough, peaked in 2014. Sydney and Melbourne aren't gonna suddenly jump back up to it 2017 peak and we are at historically low interest rates and people still calling for cuts lol.
I’m in Sydney, still a bit to go down here. But for another thread.

I reckon the rise of vegans/hippies/environmentalists cost labor some votes.

I reckon they leaked some to parties like the greens, etc that could have been labor votes in the past

No matter who won, the tough times are always up ahead

Even if Labor is elected, they aren't gonna do much. Country's ****** either way
I agree and I think that Labor dodged a bullet. Also Shorten didn't help, very much disliked which is the only thing pollsters got right.

Would anyone like a piece?

G6wE8AA.png

Go you Libs! Stop being such sore losers Labor supporters.
Not so much about sore losing as it is concern for our livelihood. This election was far too important to lose. Didn’t go hard enough on Queensland. Shorten ought to feel ashamed of himself.

Labor needs a complete revamp: youthful impetus.... we need to find the next Ardern.

I honestly don't give a **** about most things. But can I just get decent internet, ffs?

Can't even stream football at night, and we live in ******* Australia.
Hahaha hahaha hahaha, good luck with a liberal government

Lol @ "it's all the baby boomers fault!!!"

Yeah nah. You censor all young conservative voices, and like to pretend that we don't exist. But we still vote, muahaha.
Or label them as the latest "ist" and dismiss their opinions. They then go silent and become more set in their opinions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back