Analysis Brad Scott as an assistant coach.

Would you like Brad Scott as an Assistant coach at Richmond?

• Yes

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 52 36.1%
  • CB17 cancel your account immediately for suggesting this folly

Votes: 91 63.2%
  • Wang can get fā€™ed

Votes: 29 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as I like to s**t on the scotts brad is actually a pretty good coach imo. North always seemed to do us over when they shouldnā€™t have.

But I canā€™t stand the guy. Thereā€™s more to being a coach than just having the skills. Culturally I donā€™t think heā€™d fit and heā€™s a *in sook. If they knew how to lighten up a bit like Dimma the scotts would be alright. But they have a perpetual stick up their arse and that would grate big time

don't him and his brother both treat younger players like arse?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like if this happened it would head down the same path as the Chocco / Dimma path.

Scott is too proud / head strong IMO to take a proper back seat as an assistant.

He would clearly have the coaching tools and knowledge, but I can just see them clashing and it backfiring.

Brendan Bolton on the other hand is the one we should be trying to get on board.
Stay clear of short people coaching
We need richo richo man,, Alan that is

Okay, this is a super controversial thought, but, it may be a very real possibility that no senior coaching positions will pop up for Brad to step into. At the end of the day, he possibly overachieved with a list that was never allowed to bottom out and didn't have the luxury of resources a big club like Richmond has. He does know footy and was pretty hard to coach against. I reckon he could have something to offer as an assistant coach for sure. What do you guys think? Would you be happy for Richmond to try and lure him to the club?

You are dead to me

Back