Preview Round 21, 2019: St.Kilda v Fremantle - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 11th August, 1:10PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • Dockers

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes because it’s totally relevant to us. If Bennell is drafted by them and plays should we have taken him? I will wait for your hindsight answer

We were supposedly interested in Pickett is the difference. I think if his hand hadn't been broken we would have been keen.

We were supposedly interested in Pickett is the difference. I think if his hand hadn't been broken we would have been keen.
Longer term I’m happy we went with Mayo

We picked him up from Footscray's VFL side where he played predominantly in defence as well. I hope he had some negating skills.
He has been very good at negating in getting the footy this year!

I expect a hell of a lot more from Longy.....Has all the attributes, gotta start
Putting it all together! Too good to be completely out of the game for very Long ( hey, nudge nudge wink wink ) periods!

Well I’m glad we didn’t. He is suited to sides up the top. Isn’t he around 28 years old. Not sure we were interested unless bf recruits players.

Yeah we don't need mids to help out, he's 27 and should play url about 33 if he's not broken himself at AFL level for years. Watch him dominate and we all whinge we didn't get him.

You can I won’t.

I can just see you at home after he's kicked his 3rd goal and had 30 plus possessions thinking it was a masterstroke to not pick him up. That's proper contrary.

Yeah we don't need mids to help out, he's 27 and should play url about 33 if he's not broken himself at AFL level for years. Watch him dominate and we all whinge we didn't get him.
I'm with you man!

Have already put up my tent and made myself comfortable
For some solid whinging for the next 6 years!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know how Webster is tracking? thought he would be an IN this week after 2 at sandy.

Looking forward to seeing Stuv and Hanners back.

My bench prediction is;

Acres, Sinclair, Paton, Battle.

Brown, Rowe, Parker and Rice to miss.

Ratten obviously see’s something in Rice that Richo doesn’t. As close to a game he has seen for some time.

I wanted him in the draft or PSD. Can't believe we didn't pick him up. Maybe the club knew something about him we didn't. The boy can really play, chequered history or not. Good mate of Matty Parker. I fear we missed one here.

I think the BF crew were interested in him , i dont remember the club ever mentioning him , it was more like we got parker so we should take him too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back