EPL Matchday 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Spurs parking the bus with their 31 efforts on goal and 14-0 on corners.

Would someone give AC some kind of special badge award?

Need to remember only overturn if obvious - both of those decisions should have stood

Thing is, refs aren't paying offside because they know VAR can check it, so everything that appears offside is 'obvious'.

Thing is, refs aren't paying offside because they know VAR can check it, so everything that appears offside is 'obvious'.
And players that are flagged for offside should be instructed to bury the chance just in case it wasn't offside rather than stop at the point of the whistle

apollo_creed You come to the Lane, even go ahead with your Tony Pulis-style football, and then stick 10 men behind the ball, barely getting past the halfway line, for the rest of the game and still can't hold on for even a point. LOL.

Credit where credit's due though, in Wesley and Trezegeuet I see you've been able to bring in some world class divers and whingers into the league. Kudos.

apollo_creed You come to the Lane, even go ahead with your Tony Pulis-style football, and then stick 10 men behind the ball, barely getting past the halfway line, for the rest of the game and still can't hold on for even a point. LOL.

Credit where credit's due though, in Wesley and Trezegeuet I see you've been able to bring in some world class divers and whingers into the league. Kudos.
Aren't Chelsea playing United?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scored a Fat Sam route 1 football goal. Parked the bus like Pulis but in the end played like Lambert’s Villa and got goose eggs from the game.

How did Jan Vertonghen play Doctor Gero ?
He was rested..
See that’s the thing about being a CL club, having more than the puddle deep depth of clubs like Everton.

You have 3 senior centrehalves if I’m not mistaken. We have 5, and I’d back our best 3 to be better than any of yours.

Back in your box Brades.

Watford losing 0-3 at home to Brighton....Ouch!...That's gotta sting.
You know what stings even more...
I HAD RYAN ON MY BENCH AND ******* HEATON ON MY FIELD IN FANTASY.
Heaton scored two and Matty Ryan scored 14. * my life.

He was rested..
See that’s the thing about being a CL club, having more than the puddle deep depth of clubs like Everton.

You have 3 senior centrehalves if I’m not mistaken. We have 5, and I’d back our best 3 to be better than any of yours.

Back in your box Brades.
That's not what Poch said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back