List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know much about elijah taylor? We might be able to get him dirt cheap.im assuming he won't interview very well. Gets very homesick and is a bit lazy but with our strong indigenous culture we could sort him out

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Id be beyond pi**ed if we traded Oscar.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Only shows how completely out of touch, shallow and Victorian biased Ralph is. If he knew anything about the real situation and WC he wouldn't say something so unrealistic and stupid. Childish journalism. OAllen loves playing for the Eagles and they are pretty keen on him.

Was thinking last night that maybe Daisy Thomas could be an ok get to run the wing on a year contract if Masto is retiring like some people are speculating.

For Gold Coast, maybe.

Not for us. Talent is just about still there (after injuries have hurt him over many years) but culturally seems a poor fit (without knowing him of course) and think we have better options already in the squad (Redden, Smith ready-to-go - Willie, petch and even Cameron could develop in a wing position - Brander too if we go that way with him)

Only shows how completely out of touch, shallow and Victorian biased Ralph is. If he knew anything about the real situation and WC he wouldn't say something so unrealistic and stupid. Childish journalism. OAllen loves playing for the Eagles and they are pretty keen on him.

Depends.

If he said 'if I were Geelong I'd ask for Oscar Allen' that is fair enough. of course you would.

We would then say yes, if they included Kelly, parfitt, Clark(e?), the next 2 years 1st rounders and paid most of the salaries of those players. i.e. we are not interested but thank you.

I'm hoping no B22 or young fringe players request a trade at the end of the season - but likelihood is that at least one does (history says players in the 20-30 range of successful teams will often look for a move for either $ or opportunity) - in which case we can hopefully leverage that into something of higher value (higher pick) to involve in the TK trade.

Haha. I wouldn't swap Oscar Allen for Tim Kelly and their first rounder, let alone the other way round. That's how good Oscar is going to be.
giphy.gif

Depends.

If he said 'if I were Geelong I'd ask for Oscar Allen' that is fair enough. of course you would.

We would then say yes, if they included Kelly, parfitt, Clark(e?), the next 2 years 1st rounders and paid most of the salaries of those players. i.e. we are not interested but thank you.

I'm hoping no B22 or young fringe players request a trade at the end of the season - but likelihood is that at least one does (history says players in the 20-30 range of successful teams will often look for a move for either $ or opportunity) - in which case we can hopefully leverage that into something of higher value (higher pick) to involve in the TK trade.
I mean the Eagles wouldn't entertain the idea for a second, and Geelong know that, so it wouldn't even make a good joke. Geelong might dream about it but we all dream about all sorts of things. Ralph's journalism is so poor because it's not even close to reality and totally from the Geelong POV. No to Parfitt, but yes to Clarke btw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think it would only be something like 850 vs 750? I could be off the mark here, but I think Freo will have a lot more cap space than the eagles have to play with, especially if they lose Hill and Langdon and both seem like sure things
How much would Freo feasibly pay Kelly?

Does Lyon leaving make them more appealing? Or less appealing?

How much would Freo feasibly pay Kelly?

Does Lyon leaving make them more appealing? Or less appealing?
Depends how long they're wihout a Coach for. Still no coach leading in to the trade period would be a serious concern for players I would have thought. You'd think they'd have someone before that though

Anyone know much about elijah taylor? We might be able to get him dirt cheap.im assuming he won't interview very well. Gets very homesick and is a bit lazy but with our strong indigenous culture we could sort him out

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

He is the one I want from the draft, very much so, but it was said that we hadn't interviewed him at all - WTF.

Depends how long they're wihout a Coach for. Still no coach leading in to the trade period would be a serious concern for players I would have thought. You'd think they'd have someone before that though
Some suggesting Longmuir will be appointed promptly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back